Luxury chalet Sorojasa is a hidden gem, and one of only a handful of chalets in Verbier which comes with its own private indoor swimming pool. The chalet is only 200 metres from the main Medran lift station but in a quiet, secluded spot away from the hustle and bustle of the resort.
This free-standing luxury chalet has four floors and its own lift. The top floor is dedicated to a stylish open plan living, dining and kitchen area with a stone fireplace at its heart. Double height French windows lead out onto one of the chalet's balconies. Chalet Sorojasa is perched near the edge of Verbier's south-facing plateau, giving it dramatic views down to the Val de Bagnes and across to the Mont Blanc Massif beyond.
The five en-suite bedrooms are spread over two floors and on the lower ground floor is the stunning 11 metre indoor swimming pool, the ultimate place for an apres-ski chill-out. There is also a steam room, as well as home cinema, bar and games room with table football.
Chalet Sorojasa's guests are catered for by an outstanding professional chef and chalet host. There is a complimentary in-resort driving service is on call 24 hours a day, taking you wherever you want, whenever you need.
With well over 50 luxury Verbier chalets (a number that is constantly growing) it's not hard to see why this world famous ski resort is popular with the rich, famous and wealthy from around the world. The party scene in this vibrant resort is as well known as the fantastic skiing so for a holiday in Verbier you need to be fully fit and on your party A game. Parties stretch long into the small hours and if it's a powder day the next day you will be expected to be up the lifts early in the morning. There's no rest for the wicked in Verbier! The resort centre of Verbier offers some great shopping and the sports centre will keep non skiers happy also. There are some world class restaurants here and the views across to the Dents du Midi mountain range are always spectacular. Verbier has to be in the top five of anyone's best ski resorts list so we would suggest booking a ski holiday here soon!
|To piste / lift||200 - 400 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Indoor swimming pool & steam room.
- Cinema room.
- Underground parking.
- Lift to all floors.
- Bar and table football.
- Driving service.
- Garage. Laundry room. Steam room, shower and wc
- Lower Ground Floor:
- Swimming pool and cinema/TV room
- Ground Floor:
- Room 3: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: twin/double with private (not en-suite) shower and wc
- First Floor:
- Room 2: twin/double with private (not en-suite) shower and wc
- Room 1: large double with en-suite bath and wc
- Second Floor:
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area. Balcony
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Chauffeured 4x4 vehicle any time, day or night (24 hour)
- Bamford Bath & Body products
- Ski and boot fitting in your chalet
- Please note that there is a refundable 10,000 CHF security deposit (taken on an authorised credit card)
- 4 course dinner with complimentary wine & coffee (5 nights)
- Pre dinner drinks (house champagne/beer) and canapés (5 evenings)
- Breakfast and afternoon tea (6 days)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift