Chalet Sirocco in Verbier is situated in a commanding position overlooking the resort. Situated in the Sonalon area this wonderful chalet has been finished to the very highest standards and exudes immaculate style, elegance and taste.
Offering 585 square metres of living space over 4 floors this chalet has just 4 guest bedrooms, sleeping eight lucky guests in supreme comfort. Please note that there is also one staff bedroom. The ground floor has the amazing spa with indoor pool (with waterfall), hammam, sauna, hot tub and loungers, and also houses the massage/treatment room, wine cellar, dedicated cinema room, laundry and ski and boot room. There is also a small kitchen and bar from which staff can prepare tasty snacks and drinks whilst you simply relax and enjoy life.
You enter on the first floor of the chalet where you will find the master bedroom (either twin or superking) with contemporary bathroom with separate shower. Also on this floor is a second twin/double bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Both bedrooms on this floor have flat screen TV, the latest in sound systems and spacious terrace with spectacular far reaching views.
The second floor has a delightful sitting/dining room with floor to ceiling French doors leading to a wrap-around terrace. Why not relax in one of the fur covered chairs and watch the sun go down? The view once dark, looking down and across Verbier's twinkling lights, is one of the best in the Alps. The dining table is large enough for ten so there is plenty of space and the kitchen is closed off allowing guest privacy whilst the chalet staff prepare dinner.
The top floor is home to two further bedrooms, one twin/double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and one double bedroom with en-suite shower room. Both bedrooms have French doors which open out onto small private balconies.
If you would like to check availability and prices for a larger selection of more modestly priced chalets in Verbier please see our sister website, Alpine Answers. We have 70 Chalets listed in this fantastic Swiss ski resort with maps, reviews, images and more information.
- More than 800 metres
- More than 800 metres
- Very good
- No child care available
- No travel included
- Wi-Fi internet connection. Apple TV.
- Spa: indoor pool, steam room, sauna, shower & relax area.
- Dedicated cinema room.
- Wine cellar and massage room. Ski and boot room.
- Private laundry facilities. Lift serving all floors.
- Shared driver service (when taking chalet on catered basis).
- First Floor:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Dressing room
- Second Floor:
- Open plan sitting and dining room
- 1 x guest wc
- Third Floor:
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- A luxury breakfast (including chef cooked specials) is served on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Veuve Cliquot Champagne and aperitifs are served with canapés (6 evenings)
- 4 course evening meal served with choice of complimentary wine (6 nights)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Private ski instructor per chalet on Mondays and Tuesdays (days may vary depending on availability)
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes, slippers and bathroom toiletries
- Complimentary newspapers
- Shared daily driver service 08.30am - 1.00am
- In-resort concierge service during your stay
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|15 - 12 - 2019||£2,876 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 12 - 2019||£8,582 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 12 - 2019||£12,059 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 01 - 2020||£8,582 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||£5,032 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 01 - 2020||£5,032 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 01 - 2020||£5,032 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£5,032 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£5,032 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||£8,727 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£6,119 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£6,119 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£5,032 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||£5,032 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£5,032 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£5,032 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||£5,032 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£5,032 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 04 - 2019||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift