Luxury chalet Norte in Verbier is surely one of the resort's most stunning chalet properties. Sleeping a total of 10 adults and 6 children, the property occupies an enviable position with unparalleled views of the village and the surrounding mountains.
The chalet has been traditionally designed with the use of old wood and is very much in keeping with the local architectural style. The interior has been designed throughout by a leading London based interior designer and has been fitted throughout with the latest in sound and vision systems and has its own cinema room located on the spa level.
The property is set out over 5 floors, linked by stairs and a lift. The master bedroom occupies the top floor (3rd floor) of the chalet. The bedroom has a bathroom with separate shower and a walk in wardrobe. This room also has access to its own private balcony. The main entrance of the chalet takes you into the 2nd floor hallway. The expansive living room has floor to ceiling windows and an impressive open stone fireplace. The living area opens onto an extensive wrap balcony. The dining room can be closed off from the living area. A separate kitchen is located off the dining room with its own entrance. A guest toilet is also located on this floor.
Downstairs on the 1st floor are located a further 5 bedrooms and a separate one bedroom apartment. All the bedrooms and the apartment are en-suite and have access to a balcony or terrace.
The ground floor contains the Spa, wellness and cinema. The Spa and wellness consists of a large pool, hammam, sauna, outdoor Jacuzzi, 2 massage rooms, bar and wet lounge area. The large cinema room a separate kitchen and 3 separate toilets are also located on this floor.
On the lower ground floor is located the wine cellar with windows onto the pool, the ski and boot room and then access to the private garage with parking spaces for 5 vehicles. There are in total 980 square metres of living space.
Please note that we are not allowed to show the exact location of this property. Please use the position shown on the map below as a guide only.
|To piste / lift||400 - 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: pool, sauna, steam room, massage rooms & relax area.
- Outdoor Jacuzzi. Cinema room. Bar and lounge area. Gym.
- Wi-Fi and state of the art Crestron sound system.
- Garage with parking for 5 vehicles.
- Wine cellar. Ski & boot room. Internal lift to all floors.
- Driver service (when taking chalet on catered basis).
- Top Floor:
- 1 x master double with en-suite bath, separate shower and wc. Balcony
- First Floor:
- 1 x double with en-suite bath and wc.
- 2 x doubles with en-suite shower and wc.
- 1 x twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- 1 x bunk bedroom (sleeping 4) with en-suite shower and wc.
- 1 x apartment with one bedroom and en-suite shower and wc.
- 3 x separate guest wc.
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||£6,024 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2021||£6,024 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2021||£11,703 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 12 - 2021||£13,077 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2022||£11,014 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2022||£6,024 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2022||£6,024 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2022||£6,024 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2022||£6,024 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|03 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|17 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Driver service (VW Caravelle or similar) operating between the hours 08.30hrs - 01.00hrs
- Selection of wines are available from a renowned supplier (all drinks are charged extra)
- Chalet manager and host(s) to serve meals and provide a concierge service
- Daily cleaning is provided by our housekeepers
- Concierge service for booking activities, restaurants etc.
- Services of highly qualified chef for breakfast, afternoon tea & 4 course dinner (6 nights). Food & beverages charged extra
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift