Luxury Chalet Norte (Sleeps 12 - 16)
Luxury chalet Norte in Verbier is surely one of the resort's most stunning chalet properties. Sleeping a total of 10 adults and 6 children, the property occupies an enviable position with unparalleled views of the village and the surrounding mountains.
The chalet has been traditionally designed with the use of old wood and is very much in keeping with the local architectural style. The interior has been designed throughout by a leading London based interior designer and has been fitted throughout with the latest in sound and vision systems and has its own cinema room located on the spa level.
The property is set out over 5 floors, linked by stairs and a lift. The master bedroom occupies the top floor (3rd floor) of the chalet. The bedroom has a bathroom with separate shower and a walk in wardrobe. This room also has access to its own private balcony. The main entrance of the chalet takes you into the 2nd floor hallway. The expansive living room has floor to ceiling windows and an impressive open stone fireplace. The living area opens onto an extensive wrap balcony. The dining room can be closed off from the living area. A separate kitchen is located off the dining room with its own entrance. A guest toilet is also located on this floor.
Downstairs on the 1st floor are located a further 5 bedrooms and a separate one bedroom apartment. All the bedrooms and the apartment are en-suite and have access to a balcony or terrace.
The ground floor contains the Spa, wellness and cinema. The Spa and wellness consists of a large pool, hammam, sauna, outdoor Jacuzzi, 2 massage rooms, bar and wet lounge area. The large cinema room a separate kitchen and 3 separate toilets are also located on this floor.
On the lower ground floor is located the wine cellar with windows onto the pool, the ski and boot room and then access to the private garage with parking spaces for 5 vehicles. There are in total 980 square metres of living space.
Please note that we are not allowed to show the exact location of this property. Please use the position shown on the map below as a guide only.
If you would like to check availability and prices for a larger selection of more modestly priced chalets in Verbier please see our sister website, Alpine Answers. We have 70 Chalets listed in this fantastic Swiss ski resort with maps, reviews, images and more information.
- 400 - 800 metres
- More than 800 metres
- Fully ensuite
- No child care available
- Spa: pool, sauna, steam room, massage rooms & relax area.
- Outdoor Jacuzzi. Cinema room. Bar and lounge area. Gym.
- Wi-Fi and state of the art Crestron sound system.
- Garage with parking for 5 vehicles.
- Wine cellar. Ski & boot room. Internal lift to all floors.
- Driver service (when taking chalet on catered basis).
- Top Floor:
- 1 x master double with en-suite bath, separate shower and wc. Balcony
- First Floor:
- 1 x double with en-suite bath and wc.
- 2 x doubles with en-suite shower and wc.
- 1 x twin with en-suite bath and wc.
- 1 x bunk bedroom (sleeping 4) with en-suite shower and wc.
- 1 x apartment with one bedroom and en-suite shower and wc.
- 3 x separate guest wc.
- Driver service (VW Caravelle or similar) operating between the hours 08.30hrs - 01.00hrs
- Selection of wines are available from a renowned supplier (all drinks are charged extra)
- Chalet manager and host(s) to serve meals and provide a concierge service
- Daily cleaning is provided by our housekeepers
- Concierge service for booking activities, restaurants etc.
- Services of highly qualified chef for breakfast, afternoon tea & 4 course dinner (6 nights). Food & beverages charged extra
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
The information below refers to the travel options that can be provided by the tour operator as part of a ‘package’. If the tour operator does not offer the travel option of your choice we may well be able to buy it in for you at a supplement. Please speak to one of our sales consultants for further advice and help with regards travel to and from your chosen resort.
- No travel included
|Standard Price||Current Price||Saving||Beds||Flights||Updated|
|16 December 2018||£3,254||Fully Booked|
|20 December 2018||£11,194||Fully Booked|
|27 December 2018||£12,619||Fully Booked|
|03 January 2019||£10,526||Fully Booked|
|10 January 2019||£2,440||Fully Booked|
|13 January 2019||£5,694||Fully Booked|
|20 January 2019||£5,694||Fully Booked|
|27 January 2019||£5,694||Fully Booked|
|03 February 2019||£5,694||Fully Booked|
|10 February 2019||£5,694||Fully Booked|
|17 February 2019||£7,992||Fully Booked|
|24 February 2019||£6,199||£6,199||-||14||NO||12-Feb||Enquire Now|
|03 March 2019||£6,199||Fully Booked|
|10 March 2019||£6,199||Fully Booked|
|17 March 2019||£6,199||Fully Booked|
|24 March 2019||£6,199||Fully Booked|
|31 March 2019||£6,199||Fully Booked|
|07 April 2019||£6,199||Fully Booked|
|14 April 2019||£6,199||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change therefore the price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price. If you pay with credit card a 2% card fee will apply.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift