Completed in 2013 Chalet Makini is the latest addition to Verbier's stable of super luxury properties. This magnificent ski-in / ski-out Alpine home, nestles on the banks a small lake in the exclusive Hameau development. The chalet boasts an impressive private spa facility located 100m from the main building housing a pool, sauna, hammam, gym, Jacuzzi and massage room.
The attention to detail of the interior is second to none. Contemporary furniture and art, glittering chandeliers and sumptuous materials have been combined with old wood beams, polished oak flooring, natural stones, antique pieces and luxurious furs to create a sophisticated and enchanting living space.
Your eye cannot help be drawn to the cascading glass petals of the chandelier suspended from the double height ceiling of the dining room. Twelve guests can be comfortably seated around the baronial table to enjoying fine dining in front of flickering flames framed in the grand stone fire place.
Up to eleven guests are housed in five impressive and individually designed bedrooms all with en-suite facilities. The chalet has two living areas and it's elevated position affords it views of the surrounding mountains from its extensive balconies and terraces.
On your return from the slopes or on the inevitable snow bound day you and the family can relax in the chalets private spa which is located a short stroll from the main chalet. Enjoy a private massage or your favourite drink at the pool side. In addition to the spa facilities this building also boasts a traditional fondue and raclette room where your chalet team are only too happy to prepare a traditional Swiss dining experience for your enjoyment.
Click into your skis in the morning and slide down a meandering trail that traverses the Hameau village and leads you directly to the Le Rouge teleski from where the main ski area can be accessed. At the end of the day you can ski to the chalet from the Les Esserts beginners area or from Savoleyres, snow permitting.
There is internal garage parking for 4 vehicles and a further 2 external parking places (additional parking spaces can be arranged on request).
There is a whopping 825 square metres of living space - this chalet is huge! Please note that the position of this chalet on the Google map below is approximate.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa (100m from chalet). Indoor pool, hammam, sauna & Jaccuzi
- 3 indoor parking spaces in the garage.
- Raclette and fondue room. Wine cellar. Study area.
- Wired throughout for sound. Ski and boot room.
- Most bedrooms with cable TV.
- Driver service.
- Room 1: double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: double with en-suite bathroom. Terrace
- Room 3: master double with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Room 4: double with en-suite shower and wc.
- Room 5: double (with extra bed) with en-suite bathroom
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|04 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|11 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|15 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|22 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|29 - 01 - 2023||£10,105 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 02 - 2023||£10,105 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 02 - 2023||£11,839 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 02 - 2023||£10,855 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 02 - 2023||£10,855 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 03 - 2023||£10,105 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 03 - 2023||£10,105 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 03 - 2023||£10,105 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 03 - 2023||£10,105 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 04 - 2023||£10,105 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 04 - 2023||£10,105 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 04 - 2023||£10,105 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Services of highly qualified chef for breakfast, afternoon tea & 4 course dinner (6 nights). Food & beverages charged extra
- Selection of wines are available from a renowned supplier (all drinks are charged extra)
- Driver service (VW Caravelle or similar) operating between the hours 08.30hrs - 01.00hrs
- Chalet manager and host(s) to serve meals and provide a concierge service
- Daily cleaning is provided by our housekeepers
- Concierge service for booking activities, restaurants etc.
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift