Chalet Chouqui, Verbier, Switzerland
Season 2020-2021: If you book a holiday and it includes a flight then you have booked a package holiday and you are protected by the Package Travel Regulations. These mean that if your accommodation cannot be provided you are either offered an alternative of the same quality, or a cash refund, or the chance to book again at a later date. As we have seen from experience any monetary refund may take a few months to be paid out but in the meantime your money is protected by the ATOL scheme.
Chalet Chouqui in Verbier is a new chalet (completed in October 2015) and one that raises the bar yet further for luxury chalets in the Alps. The chalet has no less than nine staff members virtually guaranteeing that your holiday experience will be out of this world. The Chalet Chouqui is located only 200 metres walk below Les Creux gondola lift which accesses the Savolyres ski area. However, you can be there in a less than a minute with your 24-hour in-resort private chauffeur service.
This incredible chalet has 6 floors for up to twenty guests to spread themselves across. The garage floor provides extensive parking plus a ski and boot room area as well as private lift which can take you to the lower ground and ground floors. The lower ground floor contains a large games room with table tennis and football to keep everyone entertained. The ground floor is the largest floor of the chalet with an incredible spa area complete with the 15 metre indoor swimming pool, Hammam and relaxation area. Also on this floor is the bar and TV room, wine cellar and cinema room. The ground floor contains four of the nine bedrooms including the quad bunk room.
The first floor boasts an impressive outdoor area with extensive furniture to relax and lounge while enjoying the view as well as a cedar hot tub on the balcony. There is two sitting rooms at either end of the terrace on this floor both with open fireplaces. One of the sitting rooms is attached to an open plan kitchen and dining area.
The top 2 floors contains the remaining five bedrooms including the master suite with king bed, south facing terrace and en-suite bathroom.
Prices from £7,131 per person
- 16 - 20 Guests
- No travel included
- 400 - 800 metres
- Gourmet Food
- Hot Tub
- Swimming Pool
|To piste / lift||400 - 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Professional chefs. Total of 10 chalet staff members.
- NOHrD gym, bar and indoor cinema room. Lift to all floors.
- 24-hour in-resort private chauffeur service.
- 15-metre indoor swimming pool and hammam.
- Outdoor cedar hot tub. Private garage parking.
- Large south-facing terrace with extensive furniture.
- Lower Ground Floor:
- Garage for multiple vehicles. Games room
- Ground Floor:
- Swimming pool, steam room, wine cellar, TV room. Cinema & laundry
- Room 9: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 8: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 7: quad bunk room with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- First Floor:
- Kitchen. Dining. two sitting rooms. Huge terrace. Outdoor hot tub
- Second Floor:
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 1: master double with en-suite bath and wc
- Top Floor: Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|09 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|16 - 12 - 2023||£5,734 pp||-||-||20||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|30 - 12 - 2023||£16,915 pp||-||-||20||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 01 - 2024||£5,447 pp||-||-||20||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 01 - 2024||£5,734 pp||-||-||20||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 01 - 2024||£6,021 pp||-||-||20||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 01 - 2024||£6,307 pp||-||-||20||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 02 - 2024||£6,594 pp||-||-||20||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 02 - 2024||£10,034 pp||-||-||20||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 02 - 2024||£7,454 pp||-||-||20||NO||Enquire Now|
|25 - 02 - 2024||£6,881 pp||-||-||20||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 03 - 2024||£6,307 pp||-||-||20||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 03 - 2024||£6,021 pp||-||-||20||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 03 - 2024||£5,734 pp||-||-||20||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 03 - 2024||£7,454 pp||-||-||20||NO||Enquire Now|
|31 - 03 - 2024||£7,454 pp||-||-||20||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 04 - 2024||£4,014 pp||-||-||20||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 04 - 2024||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Ski and boot fitting in your chalet
- Detailed, personal pre-arrival planning of your holiday with one of our expert concierge team
- Please note that there is a refundable 25,000 CHF security deposit (taken on an authorised credit card)
- Pre dinner drinks (house champagne/beer) and canapés (5 evenings)
- 4 course dinner with complimentary wine & coffee (5 nights). Early children's dinner (if required)
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Chauffeured 4x4 vehicle any time, day or night (24 hour)
- Premium selection of House champagnes and wines. Fully stocked complimentary bar
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- Breakfast and afternoon tea (7 days)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift