Chalet La Vigne in Verbier is located in the Patier area of the resort on the exclusive Chemin de Chevillard and has outstanding south west views. There is no doubt that this property is one of the most desirable chalets in the whole of the Alps (let alone Verbier) and it comes bristling with all the facilities you could want. There is an indoor swimming pool and spa with sauna and steam room; a wine cellar, dedicated cinema room (Bowers and Wilkins sound and Epson projector) and gym. It has been finished to the highest standards and effortlessly combines modern design and technology with age old building traditions and interior alpine style.
The spa is on the lower floor of the chalet but even this floor has huge glass windows giving amazing views. There are also lovely views from the chalet's terrace and balconies.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Verbier please use this link to view our chalets in Verbier search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Swiss ski resort.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Wellness: indoor pool, sauna and showers.
- Outdoor hot tub. Wine cellar. Gym.
- Cinema room.
- Private ski locker.
- Outdoor parking space.
- Ground Floor:
- Indoor swimming pool, sauna, gym and outdoor hot tub
- Cinema room and wine cellar/cave
- First Floor:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 3: quad bunk bed room. En-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- Second Floor (main entrance):
- Open plan living and dining area. Kitchen
- Top Floor:
- Room 4: master double with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|04 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|11 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|15 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|22 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|29 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|05 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|12 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|19 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|26 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|05 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|12 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|19 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|26 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|02 - 04 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|09 - 04 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|16 - 04 - 2023||£2,053 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Finest quality bed linen, slippers, robes and luxury bathroom products
- In resort concierge service to help with ski passes, lessons and restaurant reservations
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift