Chalet Ivouette is situated just two minutes' walk from the Place Centrale and also the main lift station in Verbier. It has therefore one of the most envied locations in the resort with everything you could need in this vibrant resort close by. The Chalet Ivouette is actually a duplex apartment in a south facing prestigious development. The apartment has large picture windows that give lots of light and also far reaching views of the Mont Blanc Massif. The ground floor of Chalet Ivouette opens out onto a grass garden area and the first floor has a large terrace with fur lined furniture, both offer the perfect location to enjoy the views and an early evening aperitif.
You enter on the ground floor of the chalet and this level has four of the en-suite bedrooms. The upper floor has the large open plan sitting and dining area with fireplace. There is also a second comfortable seating area and a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. The upper floor has the large terrace and also the indoor sauna - perfect for a relaxing session after a day on the mountain.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Verbier please use this link to view our chalets in Verbier search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Swiss ski resort.
|To piste / lift||200 - 400 metres|
|To centre||200 - 400 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Hi-Fi and MP3 player. TV and DVD player. Wi-Fi throughout.
- Indoor sauna and south facing terrace with great view.
- Private laundry facilities.
- Shared ski locker.
- Internal car parking space.
- Ground Floor:
- Small TV room and guest cloakroom. Shared ski lockers
- Room 1: twin/double. En-suite shower & wc. Garden access
- Room 2: twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite bath and wc. Garden access
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- First Floor:
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Sauna, guest shower room and laundry facilities
- Room 5: master double. En-suite bath and wc. Terrace access
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||£1,080 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2022||£1,142 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2022||£1,142 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 - 01 - 2022||£1,142 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2022||£1,142 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 03 - 2022||£1,142 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2022||£1,142 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|03 - 04 - 2022||£1,142 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|17 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- 7 days cleaning service including end of stay cleaning
- Mid week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift