The Daray Penthouse is a stunning top floor chalet apartment overlooking Verbier. If you ski back to the resort on the Rouge piste you can ski back to within a very short stroll of the chalet building. Many guests are tempted to stay on at the Le Rouge bar which is an atmospheric après ski venue but others will be lured back to the chalet to relax and unwind.
The large main living/dining area is both large and bright and airy. In the morning the south facing French doors let the sun stream in and by night the large windows give amazing views over the twinkling lights of the resort. The large balcony which is accessed from the main living room gives wonderful views whether by day or night. It is hard to get tired of that view!
The sitting room area has been comfortably decorated with high quality soft furnishings and comfortable sofas. There is a large open wood burning fireplace and the dining room can easily accommodate up to 10 guests. The modern kitchen can either be left 'open plan' to the main living room or screened off for privacy with the use of wooden sliding doors.
All the bedrooms have TVs and the two master bedrooms open on to the main chalet balcony via French doors.
The apartment is accessed either by the elevator or the stairs and there is a private ski locker with heated boot warmers. The property also has private laundry facilities for guests' use. The chalet has two internal parking spaces in the underground garage.
This luxury apartment is sold on either a catered or self-catered basis (prices shown are based on catered). When sold on a catered basis, it normally comes with a 24-hour driving service.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Verbier please use this link to view our chalets in Verbier search engine page. Here you will find links to all the other chalet properties we feature in this fantastic Swiss ski resort.
|To piste / lift||100 - 200 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Heated boot warmers and ski locker.
- Apple TV, cable TV and sound system. TV playroom.
- TV and DVD player and Wi-Fi internet connection.
- South facing balcony.
- Private laundry facilities.
- First Floor:
- Entrance, main sitting/dining and kitchen area. Large balcony
- Room 1: master double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balc.
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: triple (bunks + single). Private (not en-suite) shower & wc
- Top Floor:
- TV snug with three single sofa beds
- 1 x bathroom with bath and basin (no wc)
- Breakfast delivered daily and laid out each morning (pastries, charcuterie, cheese, fruit, yoghurt, bread and jams)
- Canapés with cocktails or Veuve Cliquot Champagne (5 evenings)
- 4 course dinner (including cheese board) with complimentary wine (5 nights)
- Post dinner digestif and/or coffee (5 nights)
- Private ski instructor per chalet on Mondays and Tuesdays (days may vary depending on availability)
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes, slippers and bathroom toiletries
- Evening turndown service (5 nights)
- Shared driver service when taking the chalet on a catered basis (operating hours: 08.30hrs - 01.00hrs)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||£3,361 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|29 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 - 01 - 2020||£3,584 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||£3,361 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 01 - 2020||£3,361 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 01 - 2020||£3,361 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£3,361 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£3,619 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£3,361 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£3,361 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||£3,361 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£3,361 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£3,361 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||£3,361 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£3,189 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 04 - 2020||£3,189 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift