Luxury Chalet Maldeghem is in a prime location in Klosters, situated between the main Gotchna lift and the Madrisa lift. It is close to the shuttle bus stop and a 10 minute walk from the town centre with lots of excellent restaurants close by, including one with 2 Michelin Stars
This a very private, cosy chalet surrounded by meadows and large trees with lovely views from all rooms and parking for several cars. The property is located in a quiet and very charming setting, with prime access to restaurants and ski lifts. The chalet has been sympathetically modernised up to the latest standards while maintaining its delightful and luxurious charm.
The large dining area and two sitting areas are partly open to a high ceiling and all panelled with old wood. There is a large open fireplace, satellite TV and a south facing terrace/balcony. There are seven delightful bedrooms, all of which are decorated with lots of old wood and one of the rooms has a charming four poster bed. At garden level, there is a large self-contained room with king size bed, satellite TV and direct access to the garden, with a large bathroom and separate sauna/steam shower. Guests can also find a small gym on the same level along with a separate flat for staff.
There is a 5% discount on the price if you do not have the 5 dinners. However, breakfast and daily cleaning would still be provided.
Please note that the owner may reserve the right to refuse to take bookings that include small children due to the quality of the soft furnishings.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Satellite TV and DVD. Wi-Fi interent access. Telephone.
- Fresh flowers and newspapers.
- 2 x morning drop offs at lifts and 2 x afternoon pick ups.
- Outdoor hot tub. Sauna (Swedish, light therapy & infra red).
- Car parking for 3 cars.
- 3 digital satellite TVs. Collection of games and DVDs.
- 1 x large double. TV and DVD player. Private bathroom opposite
- 1 x single (nanny or child). Shares bathroom above
- Entrance floor:
- 1 x double with en-suite shower room
- 2 x single rooms sharing one separate bathroom
- 1 x separate wc
- 1 x master double apartment. Sitting area, TV and DVD. Bathroom
- 1 x bunk bedded room with en-suite bathroom
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2020||£1,875 pp||£116 pp||£1,991 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2020||£3,094 pp||£191 pp||£3,285 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|03 - 01 - 2021||£2,865 pp||£177 pp||£3,042 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2021||£2,708 pp||£168 pp||£2,876 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2021||£2,500 pp||£155 pp||£2,655 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2021||£2,500 pp||£155 pp||£2,655 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2021||£2,292 pp||£142 pp||£2,434 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2021||£3,021 pp||£187 pp||£3,208 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2021||£3,021 pp||£187 pp||£3,208 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 02 - 2021||£2,604 pp||£161 pp||£2,765 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2021||£2,604 pp||£161 pp||£2,765 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2021||£2,604 pp||£161 pp||£2,765 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2021||£2,604 pp||£161 pp||£2,765 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2021||£2,604 pp||£161 pp||£2,765 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2021||£2,604 pp||£161 pp||£2,765 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2021||£2,604 pp||£161 pp||£2,765 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2021||£1,979 pp||£123 pp||£2,102 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2021||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Canapés and apéritifs on 6 evenings
- Please note that a refundable 30% damage deposit is payable before guest arrival
- Afternoon tea with fresh cakes daily
- Champagne and canapés on your arrival
- Breakfast daily
- 2 x morning drop offs at lifts by a private driver and 2 x afternoon pick ups from the bottom of the piste/lifts
- Mid week towel change
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Very high quality 4 course dinner prepared by professional chef (6 nights). Please note that wine is charged extra
- Newspapers, fresh flowers, bathroom toiletries, bathrobes and slippers
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift