Luxury Haus Alpina in Klosters is an enormous chalet decorated by the award winning chalet interior designer, Nicky Dobree. It's situated on the quiet back road of Doggilochstrasse, offering 600 square metres of living space.
The chalet is remarkably elegant with the most stunning furniture and fittings.There are a total of 6 bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom. The master suite on the top floor has a dressing room, TV and en-suite bathroom with bath and separate shower. There is also an extra room that can be used as a children's bedroom and a TV room with DVD player and large sofa. Please note that the prices shown are based on taking the chalet for 10 guests without the master top floor suite. If you have a party of 12 and require the top floor with the master double bedroom please enquire for a price.
The entrance lobby can be entered via lift or stairs, where guests can find a large fully equipped kitchen and a traditional Swiss stubli (seating 12 guests) for breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy a range of breakfast options from homemade granola and fresh yogurt to a fully cooked breakfast. There are also two enormous double height sitting rooms with open fires and big comfy sofas, one of which has a second dining area.
Please note that this is a no smoking and no pet chalet. Additionally, chalet staff 'live in' with their own separate staff accommodation.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- 4x4 driver service morning and afternoon.
- Underground parking for several cars.
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- TV room with DVD player and large sofa.
- Ski and boot room.
- First Floor:
- Room 1: king double with dressing room. En-suite bathroom
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Room 5: king double with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Second Floor:
- Room 6: master top floor double. Dressing room. En-suite bathroom
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 - 01 - 2022||£6,436 pp||£1,694 pp||£8,130 pp||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|03 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|17 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Private use of penthouse apartment
- Services of private chef and housekeeper/hostess
- 4x4 driver service morning and afternoon to access and pick up from the main lift station
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast (7 mornings)
- Afternoon tea (6 afternoons)
- Canapés followed by 4 course chef prepared dinner (5 nights). All wine and bar drinks are extra cost
- Fresh flowers and newspapers
- Luxury bathroom toiletries
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift