Chalet Perla is a gorgeous luxury chalet apartment in the Italian resort of Cortina d'Ampezzo. The property is located less than 500m from the centre of the resort, with lovely views of the Dolomites mountains.
Spread over 4 floors, accessed via an internal lift, Chalet Perla boasts 900sqm of living space for up to 12 guests. On the ground floor, there is a spacious ski and boot room close to the entrance, ideal for storing ski equipment. The kitchen and dining room is also on this level. Upstairs, there is a large living room with bar area and cosy open fireplace. The entire top floor of the chalet is occupied by 3 bedrooms, including the large master suite with twin ensuite bathrooms. Another bedroom can be found on the first floor.
In the basement, there is a state of the art spa and wellness suite with indoor swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, gym and relaxation area. There is also a large wine cellar, soundproof cinema room for up to 9 guests and 3 bedrooms. These bedrooms can be used as staff or guests bedrooms - 1 is ensuite and 2 share a bathroom.
During your stay, you will be cared for by a butler, 24/7 concierge service and a private driver. For an additional cost, a professional chef can be arranged to cook gourmet meals for you during your holiday. Chalet Perla is available for stays between 7 days and 1 month. Please note that over Christmas, New Year and Easter there is a minimum stay of 2 weeks.
Chalet Perla can be booked alongside its sister property, Chalet Dolce Vita, for larger groups.
|To piste / lift||200 - 400 metres|
|To centre||200 - 400 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: swimming pool, gym, sauna, Jacuzzi & massage area.
- Main kitchen equipped with professional appliances.
- 9 seat home cinema. Dolby sound system. Sky TV. Netflix.
- Driver service from 9.00am to 11.00pm. Office with printer.
- iMac with dock connector. Wi-Fi throughout. Internal lift.
- Large laundry area. Heated ski and boot room. Secure parking
- Basement level:
- Spa with swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and massage room
- Changing room, relax area, sensory showers and Techno Gym
- Cinema room with Dolby surround sound system
- 1 x staff/guest bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Ground Floor:
- Main entrance. Main kitchen, breakfast bar and guest cloakroom
- Main dining area and cosy sitting room corner. Large terrace
- First Floor:
- Room 1: double. Dressing area. En-suite bath & wc. Balcony
- Office space, guest cloakroom/wc. Main sitting room area
- Top Floor:
- Room 2: master double. Her Jacuzzi bath, his shower. Sep wc. Balc.
- Room 3: double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2020||£2,050 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2020||£2,183 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 12 - 2020||£4,630 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 12 - 2020||£4,630 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 01 - 2021||£3,704 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2021||£2,381 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2021||£2,381 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2021||£2,381 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2021||£2,712 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2021||£2,976 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2021||£2,976 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 02 - 2021||£2,447 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2021||£2,381 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2021||£2,381 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2021||£2,381 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2021||£2,381 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2021||£2,050 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2021||£2,050 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2021||£2,050 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2021||£1,720 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Daily housekeeping. Change of bed linen and towels every day. Evening turndown service
- Driver service from 9.00am to 11.00pm
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- 24/7 concierge service with dedicated multilingual assistance
- Butler service
- Branded complimentary toiletries
- Breakfast & afternoon cakes/patisseries are delivered daily from the best bakery in Cortina d'Ampezzo
- Water, fruit juice, yoghurt and jams are available in the kitchen
- Fresh flowers and candles are provided all week for the living room
- Wood for the fireplace is provided
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift