Chalet Dolce Vita is a luxury chalet apartment in the Italian resort of Cortina d'Ampezzo. Situated less than 500m from the centre of the resort, the property has 900swm of living space for up to 14 guests. Spread over 4 levels, all accessed via a lift, the interior design of Chalet Dolce Vita blends traditional alpine living with contemporary style, creating a fantastic holiday escape in the Dolomites mountains.
Chalet Dolce Vita has 4 main guests bedroom suites which occupy the top floor of the chalet (with 1 room on the first floor). There are 3 further bedrooms in the basement, which can be used as staff rooms or guests rooms, depending on requirements.
On the ground floor of the chalet, there is a spacious ski and boot storage room for keeping ski equipment. The kitchen and dining room are also on this level. The living room occupies the first floor of the property, alongside the bar area with a beautiful open fireplace. On the lowest level, there is a state of the art spa area with large swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, relaxation area and gym. Also on this level is the large wine cellar, and a soundproof cinema room seating up to 9 people.
During your stay, you will be cared for by a professional team of staff including a butler, 24/7 concierge service and a private driver. A chef can be organised at an additional cost if you wish to book the chalet on a catered basis.
Chalet Dolce Vita is available to rent from 7 nights up to 1 month. Please note that the property is only available on a 14-day-or-more basis over peak season dates, including Christmas, New Year and Easter. Chalet Dolce Vita can be booked alongside its sister property, Chalet Perla, for larger groups.
|To piste / lift||200 - 400 metres|
|To centre||200 - 400 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: swimming pool, gym, sauna, Jacuzzi & massage area.
- Main kitchen equipped with professional appliances.
- 9 seat home cinema. Dolby sound system. Sky TV. Netflix.
- Driver service from 9.00am to 11.00pm. Office with printer.
- i-Mac with dock connector. Wi-Fi throughout. Internal lift.
- Large laundry area. Heated ski & boot room. Secure parking.
- Basement level:
- Spa with swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi and massage room
- Changing room, relax area, sensory showers and Techno Gym
- Cinema room with Dolby surround sound system
- 2 x staff/guest bedrooms (1 x double and 1 x twin)
- Ground Floor:
- Main entrance. Main kitchen, breakfast bar and guest cloakroom
- Main dining area and cosy sitting room corner. Large terrace
- First Floor:
- Room 1: double. Dressing area. En-suite bath & wc. Balcony
- Office space, guest cloakroom/wc. Main sitting room area
- Top Floor:
- Room 2: master double. Her Jacuzzi bath, his shower. Sep wc. Balc.
- Room 3: double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: children's quad bunk room. En-suite bath & wc. Balcony
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2020||£2,050 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2020||£2,183 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2020||£4,630 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 12 - 2020||£4,630 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2021||£3,704 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2021||£2,381 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2021||£2,381 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2021||£2,381 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2021||£2,712 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2021||£2,976 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2021||£2,976 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 02 - 2021||£2,447 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2021||£2,381 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2021||£2,381 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2021||£2,381 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2021||£2,381 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2021||£2,050 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2021||£2,050 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2021||£2,050 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2021||£1,720 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Driver service from 9.00am to 11.00pm
- Daily housekeeping. Change of bed linen and towels every day. Evening turndown service
- 24/7 concierge service with dedicated multilingual assistance
- Butler service
- Branded complimentary toiletries
- Breakfast & afternoon cakes/patisseries are delivered daily from the best bakery in Cortina d'Ampezzo
- Water, fruit juice, yoghurt and jams are available in the kitchen
- Fresh flowers and candles are provided all week for the living room
- Wood for the fireplace is provided
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift