Chalet White Pearl is a beautiful luxury ski chalet in the French resort of Val d’Isere. The sister property of Chalet Black Pearl (located next door), White Pearl offers guests 300sqm of living space spread across 3 floors. The chalet is situated just a 10-minute walk from the centre of Val d’Isere, however, the resort also has an excellent free bus service.
Chalet White Pearl sleeps 10 guests in 5 fully ensuite bedrooms. The interior design is a beautiful blend of alpine character and contemporary finishes, which create a truly luxurious property for those after the very best on their ski holiday. The open plan living and dining area has a gorgeous stone fireplace, and large picture windows look out across the balcony to the mountain views beyond.
On the lowest level, there is an opulent spa and wellness suite with indoor swimming pool, steam room and relaxation area. There is also a ski & boot storage room with boot warmers, as well as a private TV and cinema room with a large projector.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Indoor pool with jet stream. Steam room.
- Ski room with boot heaters.
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels. Azzarro toiletries.
- Nespresso machine. Playstation 3 console.
- Cinema room. Satellite TV, Wi-Fi. Stereo. DVDs. iPod dock.
- One round trip per day between chalet and lifts.
- Level 0:
- Entrance, garage, steam room, ski room. Pool with cinema area
- Level 1:
- Dining room and living room with fireplace. Kitchen. Terrace
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Level 2:
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2020||£1,622 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 12 - 2020||£1,802 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 12 - 2020||£4,054 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 12 - 2020||£4,054 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 01 - 2021||£1,802 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 01 - 2021||£1,802 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 01 - 2021||£1,802 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 01 - 2021||£1,802 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|31 - 01 - 2021||£1,802 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 02 - 2021||£3,153 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 02 - 2021||£3,153 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 02 - 2021||£2,703 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 02 - 2021||£2,703 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2021||£2,252 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2021||£2,252 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2021||£2,252 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2021||£1,802 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 04 - 2021||£1,802 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2021||£1,622 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2021||£1,622 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- A selection of soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily breakfast
- Ski shuttle service (one trip per day)
- Towels, linen, bathrobes and slippers - beds made up for guest arrival
- Bathroom toiletries
- Concierge services in resort to make lunch reservations etc
- Champagne reception upon arrival
- Exclusive use of chalet and its facilities for 7 nights
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift