Rocca Penthouse is part of a new build development in the Le Cret neighbourhood of Val d'Isere. Finished in 2019, the chalet occupies the top 4 floors of the building and has stunning views across the valley and up to the Solaise Mountain.
Lift access takes you to the Chalet Rocca Penthouse's private entrance, which opens onto the large living space. The whole chalet is decorated with a modern alpine interior design. The open-plan living and dining room is dominated by the large cathedral windows, which frame the incredible view. The double-height ceilings are crafted from huge reclaimed wood beams, giving a real sense of grandeur and alpine character to the area. The open log fireplace sits at the centre of the room, flooding it with a warm and cosy atmosphere. Up on the mezzanine level, there is a separate TV snug room, which is perfect for families with children. The wrap-around balconies outside provide further space to appreciate the amazing mountain panorama beyond the chalet. The views stretch from the ski lifts in Le Fornet, all the way down to the gorge at La Daille.
Rocca Penthouse has 5 bedrooms sleeping up to 10 guests. All of the bedrooms can be configured as twins or doubles depending on your requirements, and all have either ensuite or private bathrooms. On the lowest level, there is a beautiful spa area with 8m swimming pool and Turkish tiled hammam steam room. There is also space for private massages which can be booked during your time in resort. These can also be taken in your bedroom if you prefer.
Whilst staying in Rocca Penthouse, you will be cared for by an excellent team of staff, including a professional chef and in-house chalet host providing concierge service and housekeeping. You will also have the use of a private driver service with 4x4 Land Rover, who can quickly drop you in the centre of resort or at the main ski lift hub. The chalet also has private underground parking.
|To piste / lift||400 - 800 metres|
|To centre||200 - 400 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Swimming pool (8m x 3m) and steam room in the spa area.
- Separate TV area on mezzanine.
- Ski room with boot warmers.
- Wi-Fi internet connection. Sonos and flat screen TVs.
- 4x4 Landrover Discovery chauffeured driving service.
- Under ground car parking.
- Level 0:
- Swimming pool, steam room and separate guest wc
- Level 1:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Level 2:
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area. Large balconies
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite 'open' shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Level 3:
- Mezanine TV area
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|04 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|11 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2022||£4,912 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2023||£3,509 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|15 - 01 - 2023||£2,412 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 01 - 2023||£2,412 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 01 - 2023||£2,632 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 02 - 2023||£3,596 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 02 - 2023||£4,912 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 02 - 2023||£3,596 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 02 - 2023||£2,675 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 03 - 2023||£2,675 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 03 - 2023||£2,675 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 03 - 2023||£2,675 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 03 - 2023||£3,772 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 04 - 2023||£3,772 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 04 - 2023||£3,772 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 04 - 2023||£2,544 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and buffet breakfast on the staff day off
- Afternoon tea
- Champagne and canapés on your first night
- 3 course dinner (modern gastronomy) with complimentary wine and coffee (5 nights)
- Driver service 4x4 Landrover Discovery (8am - 8pm)
- Aesop bath and beauty products
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift