Luxury Chalet Marco Polo is a fabulous new uber-luxurious chalet situated in the heart of Val d'Isere but set back from the main road, the chalet gives you privacy and easy access to the centre of this high altitude resort. Bringing you over 750 square metres of Alpine chic, Marco Polo comfortably sleeps 12 guests in six beautiful en-suite bedrooms.
The living area is expansive with a large open plan living and dining area set around a central fireplace. The bar area is perfect for that pre-dinner cocktail or glass of Perrier-Jouet, the house champagne. Stretching out from the living area you will find a vast balcony (complete with panoramic views of La Face piste) a BBQ and outdoor heated seating.
Wellness is at the heart of Chalet Marco Polo as the whole first floor is dedicated to your relaxation and well-being. The sauna and relaxation area are complete with an entertainment system that allows you to completely unwind and enjoy the ultimate ski-chalet. The spacious pool with jet stream sits adjacent to the hot tub and is flooded with natural light from the floor to ceiling windows.
Descending further into the heart of the chalet there are even more treats in store. The cave and fromagerie are perfect for wine and cheese tastings. The games and entertainment room provide the chalet with its own pool table and darts board. The techno gym has two of everything, so you can work out in pairs. The classic massage room sits next to the automatic hydro massage room. Everything in this magnificent chalet is tailor made, creating the most extraordinary chalet in the Alps.
Val d'Isere is widely acclaimed to be one of the top resorts in the world, with one of the best snow records in Europe. Linked with neighbouring Tignes, there are over 300km of pistes, vast areas of off piste and skiing as high as 3,000m. Val d'Isere is home to some of the Alps most luxurious chalets, offering guests a truly 1st class service with gourmet food, indoor spas, hot tubs, and state of the art entertainment systems. Val d'Isere is also home to a bevy of luxurious 5 star hotels and gourmet restaurants such as the Michelin starred La Becca.
|To piste / lift||100 - 200 metres|
|To centre||100 - 200 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: Indoor pool & jet stream. Hot tub, sauna & relax area.
- Projector, lighting and DJ set in pool area.
- Beauty treatment room and relax area with bar. Gym.
- Games room with TV, billard table, darts and tabke football.
- Wi-Fi. iPod docking station. Projector in lounge.
- Spacious heated terrace with bbq area and outdoor kitchen.
- Master: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Private terrace
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Private terrace
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Private terrace
- Room 4: twin/double with en-site shower and wc. Private terrace
- Room 5: 4 single bunks with en-suite shower and wc. Private terrace
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Suitable for disabled
- All rooms apart from 6 have a TV and iPod docking station
- In resort chauffered vehicles (shared due to location of chalet)
- Champagne reception.
- Children's supper daily.
- Champagne and canapés daily.
- Open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks.
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers.
- Mouth watering dinners prepared by the chef with carefully selected complimentary house wines (6 nights).
- Tea or coffee in bed. Breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
- An 'unpack' service is available
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|03 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|10 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|17 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|03 - 01 - 2020||£12,056 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|16 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£6,103 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£6,103 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£5,664 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£5,664 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£7,252 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 04 - 2020||£2,346 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift