Chalet Marco Polo is a spectacular luxury property situated in the heart of Val d'Isere. Set back from the main road, the chalet has the perfect combination of privacy and convenience, with easy access to the centre of the resort. Chalet Marco Polo has an amazing 750swm of living space, designed and decorated to the highest of luxury standards. It is arguably one of the best properties on our books.
Chalet Marco Polo sleeps 12 guests in 6 stunning en-suite bedrooms. The expansive open plan living and dining area is set around a central open fireplace. Outside, the large balcony has beautiful, panoramic views of La Face as well as a BBQ and heating seating.
There is also a huge wellness and spa suite, taking up an entire floor of the chalet, with a large indoor swimming pool with jet streams, a sauna, hot tub and relaxation area. Floor-to-ceiling windows flood the space with natural light. On the lower levels of the chalet, there is a wine cave and private fromagerie where you can enjoy cheese and wine tastings. There is a separate games and entertainment room with pool table and darts, a private gym (with two of everything), and large ski & boot storage room.
Chalet Marco Polo was awarded 'France's Best Ski Chalet' and named as one of the Top Three Ski Chalets in the World in 2018.
|To piste / lift||100 - 200 metres|
|To centre||100 - 200 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: Indoor pool & jet stream. Hot tub, sauna & relax area.
- Projector, lighting and DJ set in pool area.
- Beauty treatment room and relax area with bar. Gym.
- Games room with TV, billard table, darts and tabke football.
- Wi-Fi. iPod docking station. Projector in lounge.
- Spacious heated terrace with bbq area and outdoor kitchen.
- Master: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Private terrace
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Private terrace
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Private terrace
- Room 4: twin/double with en-site shower and wc. Private terrace
- Room 5: 4 single bunks with en-suite shower and wc. Private terrace
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Suitable for disabled
- All rooms apart from 6 have a TV and iPod docking station
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|10 - 12 - 2020||£2,444 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 12 - 2020||£2,444 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 12 - 2020||£6,037 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 12 - 2020||£9,385 pp||£1,657 pp||£11,042 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 01 - 2021||£5,000 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 01 - 2021||£2,806 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 01 - 2021||£2,806 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 01 - 2021||£3,896 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|31 - 01 - 2021||£4,569 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 02 - 2021||£4,569 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 02 - 2021||£9,954 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 02 - 2021||£4,417 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 02 - 2021||£4,417 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2021||£4,417 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2021||£4,417 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2021||£4,153 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2021||£4,417 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 04 - 2021||£4,576 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2021||£4,236 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2021||£1,833 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Travel within the resort will be provided via a pre-booked professional chauffeur-driven service
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne, an open bar stocked with beers, premium spirits and soft drinks
- Bar snacks, and range of selected chateau bottled house wines are available
- Your personal chalet manager will arrange evening restaurant bookings or delivery from your favourite restaurant
- Where possible a non-contact style of service is provided in the chalet
- Daily fresh breakfast (continental style): pastries, fruit, cereals, cold meats & cheeses, yoghurts and preserves
- Dedicated chalet assistant provides daily contactless cleaning & preparation, implementing COVID safety policies
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift