Chalet Machapuchare is one of our most beautiful and exclusive properties in Val d’Isere. Built in 2018, the chalet is located in the quiet Le Cret neighbourhood of the resort, enjoying privacy alongside stunning panoramic mountain views. The centre of the resort and main ski lift area are just a short chauffeured drive away.
Chalet Machapuchare sleeps 14 to 15 guests in 7 stunning bedrooms. All of the bedrooms are ensuite, except the family suite which shares a bathroom between the main room and adjoining single room (perfect for a small child). The whole top floor is given over to the 2 impressive master suites.
On the second floor, there is a large open-plan kitchen, sitting and dining room (the kitchen can be closed off for privacy). The double-height ceiling and huge windows bathe the space in natural light. The entire chalet has a gorgeous relaxing and luxurious atmosphere, and is a real alpine home-from-home. Glass sliding doors lead out onto the expansive balcony, which enjoys some of the best views in Val d’Isere. Outside in the private garden, there is a private hot tub on a raised plateau.
The luxurious spa facilities continue on the lowest level, with an indoor swimming pool, gym, hammam steam room and private massage and treatment room. Chalet Machapuchare also benefits from a ski & boot room, perfect for keeping equipment safe when you’re not on the slopes, and a cinema room. The chalet also shares a garage with its sister property.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Apple TV, Sonos, TV and DVD player. Wi-Fi connection.
- Spa: steam room, indoor pool, outdoor hot tub, massage room.
- Dedicated cinema room.
- Lift to access all floors.
- Driver service in and around resort.
- Private ski locker. Heated ski boot warmers. Laundry.
- Lower Ground Floor:
- Ski and boot room. Laundry room. 1 x guest wc
- Ground Floor (main entrance):
- Spa: pool, gym and massage room. Cinema room
- Room 7: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- First Floor:
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and separate wc
- Suite 4: twin/double. Bunk room. Shower and separate wc. Balc.
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Shared balcony
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Second Floor:
- Kitchen. Living and dining area. Balcony with hot tub
- Top Floor (stair access only - no lift to this floor):
- Room 1: twin/double. En-suite bath, shower and separate wc
- Room 2: twin/double. Open bath. En-suite shower & wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|07 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|14 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|21 - 12 - 2022||£4,728 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|04 - 01 - 2023||£5,746 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 01 - 2023||£2,974 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 01 - 2023||£2,974 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 01 - 2023||£3,346 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|12 - 02 - 2023||£6,035 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 02 - 2023||£4,346 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 02 - 2023||£3,930 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|12 - 03 - 2023||£3,737 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 03 - 2023||£3,737 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 03 - 2023||£4,329 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 04 - 2023||£4,329 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 04 - 2023||£3,737 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 04 - 2023||£2,614 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Champagne & canapés followed by 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine. Finished with coffee (6 nts)
- Open bar with wine, beer, spirits and mixers. Unlimited house champagne
- Fresh fruit, flowers and daily newspapers
- Baby-sitting until 11pm on staff night off if required
- Mid week towel change
- Concierge service
- Private driver service
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Hairdryers, Neal's Yard toiletries and fresh flowers in all bedrooms
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift