Chalet Machapuchare in Val d'Isere is a beautiful seven bedroom luxury property located in the secluded Le Cret area of resort. The chalet has lovely views from its slightly elevated position taking in the centre of Val d'Isere and a breath-taking mountain panorama of the Bellevarde and Solaise peaks. The bottom of the pistes and main lifts are just a short 2 - 3 minute chauffeured drive away.
The chalet has five stories (the lower four are connected by lift as well as stairs) and seven bedrooms, one of which is a suite comprising one double and one single bedroom sharing a bathroom. The property can comfortably sleep 15 guests and is ideal for an extended family group.
The ground floor of the chalet is dedicated to relaxation and entertainment. The Chalet Machapuchare has an impressive spa with indoor swimming pool (with swim current), gym, steam-room and massage/treatment area. There is also a dedicated cinema room with large sumptuous sofas. On this level is a twin/double room (ideal for a nanny) with an en-suite shower room. There is also the main entrance on this floor.
The first floor is the main sleeping floor with four en-suite bedrooms (including the family suite).
The second floor is given over the main living and dining area and separate kitchen. The main sitting room area has a double height ceiling and huge windows which bathe the room in welcoming winter light. The large glass sliding doors lead out onto a generous terrace/balcony with some of the best views in Val d'Isére. The outdoor hot tub can be accessed from this floor. Set on a raised plateau in the private garden it offers stunning views and is perfect for a relax session after a hard day on the mountain.
Overlooking the large living area is the top floor of the chalet which has the two impressive master double bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms and separate showers.
The chalet is attached to its sister property and shares a garage.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Apple TV, Sonos, TV and DVD player. Wi-Fi connection.
- Spa: steam room, indoor pool, outdoor hot tub, massage room.
- Dedicated cinema room.
- Lift to access all floors.
- Driver service (08.30 - 01.00hrs) when booked catered.
- Private ski locker. Heated ski boot warmers. Laundry.
- Lower Ground Floor:
- Ski and boot room. Laundry room. 1 x guest wc
- Ground Floor (main entrance):
- Spa: pool, gym and massage room. Cinema room
- Room 7: twin/double with en-suite shower and separate wc
- First Floor:
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and separate wc
- Suite 4: twin/double. Single room. Shower and separate wc. Balc.
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Second Floor:
- Kitchen. Living and dining area. Balcony with hot tub
- Top Floor (stair access only - no lift to this floor):
- Room 1: master dble. En-suite bath, shower and separate wc
- Room 2: master dble. Open bath. En-suite shower & sep. wc. Balc
- A luxury breakfast (including chef cooked specials) is served on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Veuve Cliquot Champagne and aperitifs are served with canapés (6 evenings)
- 4 course evening meal served with choice of complimentary wine (6 nights)
- Private ski instructor per chalet on Mondays and Tuesdays (days may vary depending on availability)
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes, slippers and bathroom toiletries
- Complimentary newspapers
- Shared daily driver service 08.30am - 1.00am
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- In-resort concierge service during your stay
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift