Located at the top of a private road in Val d'Isere, Chalet Le Rocher is one of an elite group of chalets which can justify their claim to being "the best chalet in the Alps". This luxury ski chalet has an excellent location, close to the centre of the resort whilst enjoying fantastic views of the valley from a private, secluded road. Le Rocher perfectly balances the look of an impossibly grand, authentic chalet with cutting edge style and innovation.
The magnificent open plan living and dining area has a gorgeous vaulted ceiling and is decorated with fabulously stylish decor including cowhide sofas and light shades, fabulous glass chandeliers and grand piano. The room centres around a beautiful open log fire, which lends the space a sense of cosiness amongst the grandeur. Outside, there is a large sunny balcony with luxurious red cedar Storvatt Hot Tub, perfect for sipping a glass of champagne whilst stargazing.
Chalet Le Rocher sleeps 14 guests in 7 fully ensuite bedrooms. Each room is finished in a traditional Alpine style with reclaimed wood features and intricately carved furnishings. The master bedroom suite is absolutely stunning. The room has plenty of space, with his and her dressing rooms in addition to en-suite facilities. It even has its own projector screen that comes out of the ceiling.
Chalet Le Rocher has a stunning wellness and spa suite, with a large indoor swimming pool and steam room disguised as a tiny chalet! During your stay, you will be cared for by an exceptional team of professional staff including a gourmet chef and driver service.
|To piste / lift||400 - 800 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Indoor swimming pool with jet stream.
- Hammam. Massage room.
- Home cinema room.
- Children's playroom: Lego corner + screen and games console.
- Driver shuttle service.
- iPod docks in rooms, computer, Sky Sports & UK Freesat TV.
- Room 1: master double/twin. En-suite bath, shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 2: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower & wc. Private balcony
- Room 3: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: double/twin with separate bath, shower and wc.
- Room 5: double/twin with separate bath, shower and wc.
- Room 6: double/twin with separate bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 7: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- TV/Cinema projector, Blu-Ray player & PS3 in every room
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2023||£3,728 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|15 - 01 - 2023||£2,575 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|29 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|05 - 02 - 2023||£3,139 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|19 - 02 - 2023||£3,728 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 02 - 2023||£3,139 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|12 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|19 - 03 - 2023||£2,575 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 03 - 2023||£3,728 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 04 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|09 - 04 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|16 - 04 - 2023||£3,139 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Bar snacks, and range of selected chateau bottled house wines are available
- Delicious chef-prepared dinners with complimentary paired wines (5 nights)
- Afternoon tea
- High quality bed linen, choice of pillow types, bathrobes and slippers. Christian Lacroix bathroom toiletries
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne, an open bar stocked with beers, premium spirits and soft drinks
- Hairdryer in each bedroom
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Travel within the resort will be provided via a pre-booked professional chauffeur-driven service
- Daily fresh breakfast with cooked options
- Dedicated chalet assistant provides daily housekeping
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift