Chalet La Tene in Val d’Isere is a beautiful luxury ski chalet, with a fantastic ski-in ski-out location. Designed by Style Architects of Stockholm, it has recently been reconfigured and refurbished to create a gorgeous ski holiday property with luxury and convenience at the centre.
Chalet La Tene sleeps 12 guests in 6 ensuite bedrooms, which can be configured as twins or doubles depending on your needs. Upstairs, the large living area has floor-to-ceiling windows with panoramic views across the valley and the mountains. The double-height vaulted ceilings create a sense of drama, whilst the extensive use of wood and stone, alongside a gorgeous open fire, keep a feeling of alpine comfort. The space is designed to be open plan, with a kitchen, living and dining room all flowing together. Outside, there is a large sunny terrace with an 8-person hot tub.
On the lower levels of Chalet La Tene, the private ski & boot room leads down to the sauna, hammam steam room and private massage and treatment room.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Flat-screen TV, Blu-ray DVD player, iPod doc in rooms.
- Massage rooms. Wine cellar.
- Private hot tub, sauna and hammam.
- Ski room with boot warmers.
- Collection of DVD's and music.
- Books, games, toys and sledges.
- Room 1: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Room 2: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Room 3: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Room 4: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Room 5: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Room 6: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Pre-dinner apéritifs and canapés (1 evening)
- 4 course gourmet dinner with complimentary wine, followed by coffee (6 nights)
- Concierge service
- Open bar, including spirits, beers and soft drinks and daily ski snacks
- In resort 4x4 chauffeur service until 10pm
- Daily international newspapers
- Fresh flowers and fruit
- Afternoon tea (7 days)
- Continental and cooked breakfast (7 days)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift