Chalet L'Hotse is a stunning ski chalet, located in the heart of Val d'Isere. The beautiful interior design blends rustic alpine style with reclaimed wood from Mongolia, finished with intricately carved furnishings and designer pieces. Despite its central location, the chalet still retains a feeling of exclusivity and enjoys stunning views of La Face piste.
This unique property is spread over 500 square metres, sleeping 12 adults in 6 en-suite bedrooms each with its own balcony, plus extra bunk beds in the children's bedroom. A fabulous open plan living and dining area comes complete with a grand piano and bar, ideal for socialising after a day on the slopes.
The spa facilities in this chalet are second to none, with an indoor heated swimming pool and state of the art projector screen, massage room, solarium, hammam, gym and outdoor hot tub. Perfect for families, Chalet l'Hotse also has a mezzanine lounge area ideal for children, complete with widescreen TV and games console.
|To piste / lift||100 - 200 metres|
|To centre||100 - 200 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Indoor pool, steam room and outdoor hot tub.
- Gym and massage area.
- Spacious terrace.
- Wi-Fi. iPod docking station and grand piano.
- Projector in lounge and TV in snug.
- In resort driving service.
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Private terrace
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower and wc. Private terrace
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Private terrace
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Private terrace
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Private terrace
- Room 6: twin/double. Ensuite facilities & wc. Adjoining bunk room
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|08 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|15 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|22 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|29 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|05 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|12 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|19 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|26 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|05 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|12 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|19 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|26 - 03 - 2023||£4,842 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 04 - 2023||£4,842 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 04 - 2023||£3,679 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 04 - 2023||£3,679 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Bar snacks, and range of selected chateau bottled house wines are available
- Afternoon tea
- High quality bed linen, choice of pillow types, bathrobes and slippers. Christian Lacroix bathroom toiletries
- Hairdryer in each bedroom
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Travel within the resort will be provided via a pre-booked professional chauffeur-driven service
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne, an open bar stocked with beers, premium spirits and soft drinks
- Delicious chef-prepared dinners with complimentary paired wines (5 nights)
- Daily fresh breakfast with cooked options
- Dedicated chalet assistant provides daily housekeping
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift