Chalet Sequoia in Val d'Isere is a beautiful chalet located under 50 metres from the slopes where you can ski 200 metres to the main Solaise Express lift. It is 250 metres from the ski school meeting point, although this is accessible by the free shuttle if you would rather. The chalet is in the old village of Val d'Isere making it peaceful yet also close to where everything happens.
Chalet Sequoia is staffed by professionals from the hospitality industry. A chef prepares tea and delicious dinners and other chalet staff provide daily cleaning and a concierge services which is available 24/7.
The chalet has been finished in the same luxurious alpine style as the Hotel Blizzard (which owns the chalet) with use of local materials, comforting tones from the soft furnishings and high quality bathrooms. The chalet also provides covered parking, a laundry service, high speed internet access and lift access to all floors.
Traditionally designed, Chalet Sequoia has an authentic atmosphere to it but is still more than comfortable. The large sitting room with the central fireplace is a great area to relax together chatting or playing card games. The spa area is more than adequate with a steam room and sauna, as well as a small swimming pool and massage room. The area is also equipped with its own relaxation space, making it perfect for post-ski recovery and rest before a delicious meal cooked by the chalet's professional chef. The chef also provides tea and pastries for you when you return from your busy day on the slopes of Val d'Isere or the surrounding area of Espace Killy.
All together a superb chalet for families or groups with a fun triple bedroom which children will adore and multiple twin/double bedroom suites.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
|To piste / lift||200 - 400 metres|
|To centre||200 - 400 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: swimming pool, sauna, steam room and massage room.
- Home cinema room. Lift to all floors.
- Ski and boot room with external access.
- Private driver service in resort.
- Private covered parking (small charge).
- High speed Wi-Fi throughout property. Apple TV.
- Level -1:
- Entrance hall and home cinema room
- Level 0:
- Spa area: steam room, pool, sauna, relax area & massage room
- Shower in spa and wc
- Lobby area and ski room
- Room 1: twin/double, TV with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Level 1:
- Room 2: twin/double, TV with en-suite bath, shower and separate wc
- Room 3: twin/double, TV, balcony with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double, TV, balcony with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 5: twin (+ 1 suspend single) TV. En-suite bath, shower and wc
- Level 2:
- Kitchen, dining room, sitting room with central fireplace. Terrace
- Breakfast every morning
- Afternoon tea (6 afternoons)
- Reception & concierge services 24/7
- Chalet Manager at your disposal
- Private shuttle service to and from the village or slopes/lifts (07.30hrs - midnight)
- Daily cleaning
- Delicious chef prepared dinner (7 nights). Or, eat in Hotel La Mourra or Blizzard with 50 euros credit per person
- Soft drinks, beer and 3 bottles of spirits (guests' choice) for stays of 7 nights or more
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|07 - 12 - 2019||£2,028 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|20 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|27 - 12 - 2019||£6,729 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 01 - 2020||£3,645 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 01 - 2020||£2,748 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 01 - 2020||£2,748 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|25 - 01 - 2020||£2,748 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 02 - 2020||£2,748 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 02 - 2020||£4,318 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 - 02 - 2020||£3,589 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 02 - 2020||£3,467 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2020||£3,467 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2020||£3,467 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2020||£3,467 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2020||£3,467 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 04 - 2020||£3,075 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2020||£3,075 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2020||£2,617 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift