Chalet Sequoia is a gorgeous luxury ski chalet in the old village of Val d’Isere. It is situated just 50m from the piste, and guests can ski 200m down to the main Solaise Express ski lift. It is also just a short walk from the centre of Val d’Isere, with all the restaurants, bars and shops to explore, although guests staying in the chalet will also have the use of a driver service in resort.
Chalet Sequoia has an enormous 440sqm of living space. The chalet sleeps up to 11 guests, 10 adults and 1 child, in 5 fully ensuite bedrooms. The large living area has a beautiful open fireplace, as well as a separate dining room and kitchen. Chalet Sequoia has a large spa area, with steam room, sauna, private massage room and small indoor swimming pool. There is also a private TV/cinema room and a ski & boot room for storing ski and snowboard equipment.
|To piste / lift||200 - 400 metres|
|To centre||200 - 400 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: swimming pool, sauna, steam room and massage room.
- Home cinema room. Lift to all floors.
- Ski and boot room with external access.
- Private driver service in resort.
- Private covered parking (small charge).
- High speed Wi-Fi throughout property. Apple TV.
- Level -1:
- Entrance hall and home cinema room
- Level 0:
- Spa area: steam room, pool, sauna, relax area & massage room
- Shower in spa and wc
- Lobby area and ski room
- Room 1: twin/double, TV with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Level 1:
- Room 2: twin/double, TV with en-suite bath, shower and separate wc
- Room 3: twin/double, TV, balcony with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double, TV, balcony with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 5: twin (+ 1 suspend single) TV. En-suite bath, shower and wc
- Level 2:
- Kitchen, dining room, sitting room with central fireplace. Terrace
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|03 - 12 - 2022||£1,842 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 12 - 2022||£2,395 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|03 - 01 - 2023||£2,061 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 01 - 2023||£2,395 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 01 - 2023||£2,395 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 01 - 2023||£2,395 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 01 - 2023||£2,395 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 02 - 2023||£2,579 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 02 - 2023||£4,206 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 02 - 2023||£4,206 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|25 - 02 - 2023||£4,206 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|11 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|18 - 03 - 2023||£2,886 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|25 - 03 - 2023||£3,070 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 04 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|08 - 04 - 2023||£3,070 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 04 - 2023||£2,579 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Breakfast every morning
- Afternoon tea (6 afternoons)
- Reception & concierge services 24/7
- Chalet Manager at your disposal
- Private shuttle service to and from the village or slopes/lifts (07.30hrs - midnight)
- Daily cleaning
- Delicious chef prepared dinner (7 nights). Or, eat in Hotel La Mourra or Blizzard with 50 euros credit per person
- Soft drinks, beer and 3 bottles of spirits (guests' choice) for stays of 7 nights or more
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift