Chalet Lorenzo in Val d'Isere is a large, self-catered chalet apartment in the luxurious Myrtille development, found just behind Hotel Avancher. This central location means that Chalet Lorenzo is just a short walk from the shops, bars and restaurants. Just behind the chalet are the main ski lifts and ski school meeting points, so they are also just a short walk away.
The apartment is located on the 3rd and 4th floor of the property, and is accessed via a lift. It offers 125sqm of living space for a maximum of 8 guests. The interior design is modern and stylish, but the apartment maintains a sense of alpine charm thanks to the extensive use of traditional building materials like wood and stone. The stylish and practical open plan kitchen, living and dining room has plenty of space for everyone to cook, eat and relax. Chalet Lorenzo also boasts 2 separate balconies, both accessible fro the living area. One has lovely views of Val d'Isere village, and the other looks out across the famous Face piste on the Bellevarde mountain, which is beautifully lit up at night.
Chalet Lorenzo has 4 fully ensuite bedrooms. 3 of the rooms (the master, a twin/double room and the bunkroom) have access to their own private, west-facing balconies. The 4th room, a twin/double room, is on the upper level of the apartment and has beautiful mountain views from its large, floor-to-ceiling windows.
|To piste / lift||200 - 400 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Smart TV and Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Nespresso machine and wine fridge.
- Lift access to the apartment from the ground floor.
- Laundry/boot room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Ski storage locker with boot dryers.
- Two covered car parking spaces.
- Room 1: bunk beds with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: master double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|08 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|15 - 01 - 2022||£554 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|29 - 01 - 2022||£967 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 02 - 2022||£1,152 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 02 - 2022||£1,652 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 02 - 2022||£967 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|05 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 04 - 2022||£967 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Bed linen and towels. Beds made on arrival. Mid week linen change
- Daily cleaning and final end of stay cleaning
- Luxury bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury bathroom toiletries (Christian Lacroix)
- In-resort concierge service
- Welcome basket complete with Perrier Jouet Champagne
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift