Chalet Les Sorbiers is a beautiful, luxury self-catering apartment located in the centre of Val d'Isere. The chalet is just less than 100 metres from the old village, with its pretty cobbled streets and the lovely old church, and just a short walk from the main ski lifts and ski school meeting points.
Chalet Les Sorbiers has a huge 350sqm of living space and sleeps up to 10 adults in 5 en-suite bedrooms. The chalet can sleep an additional 4 children, as the 2 TV rooms can be converted into twin bedrooms. The living areas consist of a large, open-plan living and dining room. There is also a fully fitted, modern kitchen space with breakfast bar. Outside, there is a beautiful garden terrace with hot tub, looking out across the beautiful mountain views.
To make sure your holiday is the best it can be, Chalet Les Sorbiers comes with a pre- and post-arrival concierge service, that can help organise everything from food delivery service, ski hire, ski guiding, lift passes, airport transfers, childcare, restaurant reservations and anything else you might need. You will be welcomed on arrival at the chalet and will receive a mid-week housekeeping visit and linen change.
|To piste / lift||400 - 800 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Wi-Fi internet connection and study space. TV snug area.
- Balcony with good views over Val d'Isere. Outdoor hot tub.
- Internal lift and coded building entry.
- Hairdryer in every bedroom.
- Ski room with boot warmers.
- 2 covered parking spaces.
- Lower Floor:
- Main entrance. Living and dining area. TV snug/office
- Kitchen, breakfast corner and outside terrace with hot tub
- Room 5: twin with en-suite shower. Private wc outside room
- Upper Floor:
- Room 1: master double. En-suite bathroom with shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 2: master double. En-suite bathroom with shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 3: double with en-suite bathroom with shower and wc
- Room 4: double with en-suite bathroom with shower and wc
- TV room that can be made into a childrens twin room
- Games area on landing with table football
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|08 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|15 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|22 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|29 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|05 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|05 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 03 - 2022||£800 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 04 - 2022||£1,191 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 04 - 2022||£939 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Luxury bathroom toiletries (Christian Lacroix)
- Bed linen and towels. Beds made on arrival. Mid week linen change
- Luxury bathrobes and slippers
- Daily cleaning and final end of stay cleaning
- In-resort concierge service
- Welcome basket complete with Perrier Jouet Champagne
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift