Chalet Inoko in Val d'Isere is a superb alpine property that effortlessly combines traditional alpine architecture with stunning interior design. Guests staying here will enjoy the very best mountain experience. Perched high on the hillside overlooking the resort centre of Val d'Isere the chalet offers maximum privacy and is yet only a short chauffeured minibus ride away from the main lift stations and the ski school meeting points.
On the entrance level there are four principal guest bedrooms as well as the ski and boot room. Taking the stairs to the top floor, you will find the expansive open plan living and dining area with 5 metre high ceiling. Floor to ceiling windows ensure the room is filled with light and allows you to take in the fabulous views which the chalet has to offer. In the evening the village below is lit up creating a wonderfully romantic view. Also on this level is access to a large terrace that offers the same breath-taking views, comfortable loungers and fire pit, and also a sunken hot tub.
The ground floor of the chalet is home to the impressive private spa and wellness area. An indoor swimming pool, massage room and sauna ensure maximum relaxation. Also on this floor is a family suite with two twin/double bedrooms and a children's bunk room (sleeping 2). One of the double bedrooms has an en-suite shower room with wc and the other double bedroom has an en-suite shower room. There is also a guest toilet on this floor.
The chalet comfortably sleeps 12 adults and two children, making it the perfect, extremely spacious retreat for families and friends.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Apple TV with sound system. TV and DVD player.
- Indoor swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, sauna, massage room.
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- South-facing terrace.
- Private laundry facilities. Private ski locker.
- Shared driver service.
- Ground Floor:
- Spa and wellness area, swimming pool, sauna & massage room
- Family suite:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: children's bunk bedroom sleeping two
- 1 x guest wc
- First Floor (entrance level):
- Room 4: master double with TV. En-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 6: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 7: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Top Floor:
- Open plan living and dining room. Kitchen. Guest wc
- Large terrace with loungers and sunken hot tub
- Private ski instructor per chalet on Mondays and Tuesdays (days may vary depending on availability)
- 4 course evening meal served with choice of complimentary wine (6 nights)
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes, slippers and bathroom toiletries
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- A luxury breakfast (including chef cooked specials) is served on 6 mornings
- Shared daily driver service 08.30am - 1.00am
- Veuve Cliquot Champagne and aperitifs are served with canapés (6 evenings)
- Complimentary newspapers
- In-resort concierge service during your stay
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||£3,125 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|21 - 12 - 2019||£5,859 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 12 - 2019||£9,375 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 01 - 2020||£4,297 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||£3,125 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 01 - 2020||£3,125 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 01 - 2020||£3,633 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 02 - 2020||£3,633 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£4,297 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||£5,859 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£4,297 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£4,297 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£3,633 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||£3,633 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£3,633 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£3,633 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||£3,125 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£2,734 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 04 - 2020||£2,734 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift