Chalet Etoile Filante is a beautiful luxury self-catered chalet apartment in Val d’Isere. The chalet opened in 2016 and has been built and decorated to the highest of luxury standards. Etoile Filante translates as ‘shooting star’.
Chalet Etoile Filante sleeps up to 9 guests in 4 ensuite bedrooms. The master suite has a private balcony with stunning views of the Solaise Mountain, a walk-in wardrobe and a large bathroom with bath and separate shower. There is also a double room, which can also be configured as a twin, and a further double room. The fourth bedroom is a triple, and with its own ensuite shower room and WC, makes a perfect room for children.
The open-plan living and dining area on the ground floor is centred around an atmospheric fireplace. This leads to the large dining space, with plenty of room for all guests to eat together. The separate kitchen is fully fitted with modern appliances and has its own balcony with mountain views.
Further facilities include a ski & boot room with heated boot storage and 2 covered parking spaces. Chalet Etoile Filante also has an office area with Wi-Fi for those who require it.
|To piste / lift||400 - 800 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Wi-Fi internet connection and study space.
- Balcony with good views over Val d'Isere.
- Internal lift and coded building entry.
- Hairdryer in every bedroom.
- Ski room with boot warmers.
- 2 covered parking spaces.
- Lower Floor:
- Living, dining area with balcony and kitchen.
- Room 4: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Upper Floor:
- Room 1: master double. En-suite bath, shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower & wc
- Room 3: triple - children's bunk room with extra single
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|08 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|15 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|22 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|29 - 01 - 2022||£1,120 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 02 - 2022||£1,359 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|05 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 04 - 2022||£1,348 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 04 - 2022||£1,000 pp||-||-||9||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- In-resort concierge service
- Bed linen and towels. Beds made on arrival. Mid week linen change
- Daily cleaning and final end of stay cleaning
- Luxury bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury bathroom toiletries (Christian Lacroix)
- Welcome basket complete with Perrier Jouet Champagne
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift