Chalet Ebene in Val d'Isere is one of four new chalets completed as part of the 'mountain hamlet' development by the Hotel Blizzard. Situated on the edge of the old village of Val d'Isere and just a three minute walk from either the centre of the resort or the main ski school meeting points and main lifts this new development comprises a luxury chalet hotel, called the La Mourra, and four luxurious alpine chalet properties.
Chalet Ebene is staffed by professionals from the hospitality industry. A chef prepares breakfast and delicious dinners and other chalet staff provide daily cleaning, a driver shuttle service (to access either the resort centre or main lifts) and a concierge services that are available 24/7.
The chalet has been finished in the same luxurious alpine style as the Hotel Blizzard with use of local materials, comforting tones from the soft furnishings and high quality bathrooms. There is also a private cinema room, swimming pool, steam room, sauna and massage cabin. The chalet also provides covered parking, a laundry service, high speed internet access and lift access to all floors.
Guests also have access to the Hotel La Mourra * * * * * which has a luxurious lounge bar, restaurant and spa.
Dinner can either be taken in your chalet, or if you prefer, guests can eat in either of the restaurants in the La Mourra or Blizzard 5 star hotels with a credit of 50 euros per person per night.
If you would like to view all our chalets in Val d'Isere please use this link to view our chalets in Val d'Isere search engine page. Here you will find details to all the other chalet properties we feature in this Espace Killy region resort.
|To piste / lift||200 - 400 metres|
|To centre||200 - 400 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: swimming pool, sauna, steam room and massage room.
- Home cinema room. Lift to all floors.
- Ski and boot room with external access.
- Private driver service in resort.
- Private covered parking (small charge).
- High speed Wi-Fi throughout property. Apple TV.
- Level -1:
- Home cinema room, laundry services and parking
- Level 0:
- Spa with pool, sauna, steam room and massage cabin
- Ski and boot room with external access
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and sep. wc
- Level +1:
- Room 2: small double with en-suite bath, shower and sep. wc
- Room 3: large twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and sep. wc
- Room 4: large quad bunk room. En-suite bath, shower and wc
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower & wc
- Level +2:
- Living room with fireplace, dining room and open kitchen
- Breakfast every morning
- Afternoon tea (6 afternoons)
- Reception & concierge services 24/7
- Chalet Manager at your disposal
- Private shuttle service to and from the village or slopes/lifts (07.30hrs - midnight)
- Daily cleaning
- Delicious chef prepared dinner (7 nights). Or, eat in Hotel La Mourra or Blizzard with 50 euros credit per person
- Soft drinks, beer and 3 bottles of spirits (guests' choice) for stays of 7 nights or more
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|07 - 12 - 2019||£1,938 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 12 - 2019||£2,625 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 12 - 2019||£5,625 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 12 - 2019||£5,625 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 01 - 2020||£3,482 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 01 - 2020||£2,625 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 01 - 2020||£2,625 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|25 - 01 - 2020||£3,000 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£4,125 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£2,839 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 02 - 2020||£3,313 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2020||£3,313 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2020||£3,313 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2020||£3,313 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2020||£3,313 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 04 - 2020||£2,938 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2020||£2,938 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2020||£2,500 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift