Chalet Daria in Val d'Isere is situated in the Chatelard area of the resort and has amazing views up the Manchet Valley. Celebrated local architect, Michel Covarel, has created another of his fantastic chalets which has a large top floor sitting room (with large windows), en-suite bedrooms, a swimming pool and steam room. With its ski in ski out location in Val d'Isere the Chalet Daria offers a winning combination of comfort and convenience.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Swimming pool (8m x 5m) and steam room. Massage room.
- Resort driver service.
- Broadband Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Undercover parking for 3 cars.
- Ski room and boot warmers.
- Lower Ground Floor:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Ground Floor:
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: large twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Top Floor:
- Room 5: large twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 7: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Driver service 4x4 Landrover Discovery (8am - 10pm)
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and buffet breakfast on the staff day off
- Champagne and canapés on your first night
- Afternoon tea (6 afternoons)
- Aesop bath and beauty products
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- 3 course dinner (modern gastronomy) with complimentary wine and coffee (5 nights)
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||£1,442 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 12 - 2019||£2,670 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 12 - 2019||£3,471 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 12 - 2019||£4,406 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 01 - 2020||£2,804 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 01 - 2020||£2,003 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£2,804 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 - 02 - 2020||£2,804 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£2,670 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||£2,403 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 - 03 - 2020||£2,403 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 03 - 2020||£3,471 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 04 - 2020||£2,003 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift