Chalet Daria is a stunning, new-build chalet completed in 2016. Despite being only a few years old, it perfectly blends in with its older neighbours thanks to the use of local materials, such as natural Vanoise stone and reclaimed wood. The chalet offers ski-in ski-out convenience thanks to its slope-side position. There is a cloakroom with ski and snowboard storage on the ground level, perfect for keeping all your ski equipment safe during your stay.
The chalet is spread over 5 levels, with 7 en suite bedrooms sleeping up to 14 guests. Most of the bedrooms can be configured as either twins or doubles, and one has access to a lovely south-facing balcony. During your stay, you will be cared for by an excellent team of professional staff, including 2 chalet hosts, a chef and a private chauffeur.
The main living area is on the second floor. The spectacular double-height windows fill the room with afternoon sun and offer fantastic views of the beautiful valley. The main focus of the room is the gorgeous open log fireplace. Above the living room is a mezzanine level, which offers the perfect space to relax or let the children play. Outside, there is a wide heated terrace to further enjoy the views of the snowy mountain peaks.
Downstairs, there is a large spa area with an indoor pool (with contraflow system), a hammam steam room and a private massage and treatment room. There is also a large covered parking area with space for up to 3 cars.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Swimming pool (8m x 5m) and steam room. Massage room.
- Resort driver service.
- Broadband Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Undercover parking for 3 cars.
- Ski room and boot warmers.
- Lower Ground Floor:
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Ground Floor:
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: large twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Top Floor:
- Room 5: large twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 7: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 - 01 - 2022||£2,360 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 02 - 2022||£4,224 pp||£993 pp||£5,217 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 03 - 2022||£3,261 pp||£310 pp||£3,571 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|17 - 04 - 2022||£2,360 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Driver service 4x4 Landrover Discovery (8am - 10pm)
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and buffet breakfast on the staff day off
- Champagne and canapés on your first night
- Afternoon tea (6 afternoons)
- Aesop bath and beauty products
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- 3 course dinner (modern gastronomy) with complimentary wine and coffee (5 nights)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift