Chalet Calistoga is a luxury ski chalet in the Le Cret area of Val d'Isere. Built from local wood and stone, the chalet was redesigned in 2016 and offers 350 square metres of luxurious alpine living across 4 floors. The Le Cret neighbourhood is one of the most beautiful parts of Val d'Isere, and is less than 5 minutes walk to the centre of the resort.
The interior design of Chalet Calistoga perfectly mixes contemporary mountain style with high spec finishes. The beautiful open-plan living and dining space on the top floor boasts floor to ceiling windows, flooding the space with natural light and showcasing the picturesque views across the Isère river. The double-height ceilings add a feeling of grandeur. The dining table itself is cut from a single piece of oak. Above the living space is a mezzanine level, with iMac workspace and further reading area.
The chalet sleeps up to 10 guests in 5 stunning en-suite bedrooms, one of which has a bath. The rooms can be configured as either twins or doubles, depending on your group's needs. Two of the bedrooms have access to the terrace area, which opens onto the private garden.
The lowest level of the chalet has a beautiful spa area, with a sauna, indoor swimming pool and private massage/treatment room. There is also a garage space with ski storage, including boot warmers.
The price of Chalet Calistoga includes the services of a professional chef, chalet host and private driver service during your stay in Val d'Isere.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- TV snug with Sky and Apple TV.
- Children's games room with TV.
- Spa: indoor swimming pool, sauna, massage room and shower
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- 4x4 Landrover Discovery chauffeured driving service.
- Ski room with heated boot warmers. Garage for 4 cars.
- Ground Floor:
- Chalet spa: swimming pool, sauna, shower, massage room
- Children's play room and ski and boot room
- Room 5: Austrian twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- 1st Floor:
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: twin/double. En-suite bath & wc (sloping ceiling). Terrace
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Terrace
- 2nd Floor:
- The main living and dining area. Kitchen. Sepatate TV snug
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2020||£1,532 pp||£320 pp||£1,852 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 12 - 2020||£1,712 pp||£603 pp||£2,315 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 12 - 2020||£4,054 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 12 - 2020||£5,405 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 01 - 2021||£2,613 pp||£720 pp||£3,333 pp||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 01 - 2021||£1,982 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 01 - 2021||£2,162 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 01 - 2021||£2,162 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|31 - 01 - 2021||£2,252 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 02 - 2021||£3,423 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 02 - 2021||£4,505 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 02 - 2021||£3,423 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 02 - 2021||£2,342 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2021||£2,342 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2021||£2,342 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2021||£2,342 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2021||£4,054 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 04 - 2021||£4,054 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2021||£3,694 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2021||£2,252 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- 3 course dinner (modern gastronomy) with complimentary wine and coffee (5 nights)
- Cooked breakfast on 6 mornings and buffet breakfast on the staff day off
- Champagne and canapés on your first night
- Driver service 4x4 Landrover Discovery (8am - 8pm)
- Aesop bath and beauty products
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Afternoon tea
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift