Chalet Ambre is part of the 'mountain hamlet' development by the luxurious Hotel Blizzard in Val d'Isere. Found in the Val d'Isere's old village, it is just a short walk from the centre of the resort, as well as the main lift area and ski school meeting points. The chalet interiors match the luxurious alpine style of the Hotel Blizzard. Designed using local materials, the finishes are exceptional and give the chalet a real sense of alpine charm and class.
The chalet sleeps up to 12 guests (11 adults and 1 child) in 5 large, ensuite rooms. Downstairs, there is a beautiful living room with a cosy fireplace. This links with the large dining space, leading through to the modern fully-equipped kitchen. Altogether, the chalet has nearly 350 square meters of luxurious living space to enjoy. All floors are accessed by both a staircase and a lift.
Chalet Ambre also has it's own private cinema room and ski and boot room for exclusive use it's guests. There is also a large spa area, with swimming pool, steam room, sauna and massage cabin. Guests staying in Chalet Ambre have access to the bar, restaurant and spa of the 5-star Hotel La Mourra next door. There is also a 24/7 concierge service, parking and a laundry service.
|To piste / lift||200 - 400 metres|
|To centre||200 - 400 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: swimming pool, sauna, steam room and massage room.
- Home cinema room. Lift to all floors.
- Ski and boot room with external access.
- Private driver service in resort.
- Private covered parking (small charge).
- High speed Wi-Fi throughout property. Apple TV.
- Level -1:
- Spa: pool, sauna, steam room, massage cabin
- Ski and boot room with external access, parking
- Level 0:
- Entrance to the chalet and hallway
- Level +1:
- Room 1: large double with en-suite bath, shower and sep. wc
- Room 2: double (plus bunk room). En-suite bath, shower & sep. wc
- Room 3: large double with en-suite bath, shower and sep. wc
- Level +2:
- Room 4: master double with en-suite bath, shower and sep. wc
- Living room with fireplace, dining room and open kitchen
- Level +3:
- Room 5: double with en-suite bath, shower and sep. wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||£1,937 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2021||£4,759 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|08 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|15 - 01 - 2022||£1,937 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|22 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|29 - 01 - 2022||£1,937 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 02 - 2022||£2,158 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 02 - 2022||£3,542 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|05 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 - 03 - 2022||£1,008 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 03 - 2022||£2,352 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 - 04 - 2022||£2,490 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 - 04 - 2022||£2,158 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Breakfast every morning
- Afternoon tea (6 afternoons)
- Reception & concierge services 24/7
- Chalet Manager at your disposal
- Private shuttle service to and from the village or slopes/lifts (07.30hrs - midnight)
- Daily cleaning
- Delicious chef prepared dinner (7 nights). Or, eat in Hotel La Mourra or Blizzard with 50 euros credit per person
- Soft drinks, beer and 3 bottles of spirits (guests' choice) for stays of 7 nights or more
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift