Chalet Black Pearl is located at the entrance of Val d'Isere village, next door to its sister chalet Chalet White Pearl. The chalet is just a 10-minute walk from the centre of Val d'Isere. There is also an extremely efficient free bus service in Val d'Isere which accesses all parts of the resort, and there is a bus stop very close to the chalet.
Chalet Black Pearl was built by Philippe Capezzone, owner and designer of the 5-star Hotel Kilimandjaro in Courchevel 1850, and offers 300 square metres of living space to be enjoyed by 10 guests. The interior design is a perfect blend of contemporary design and traditional Savoyard stone and wood. There are 5 double/twin bedrooms with stylish ensuite bathrooms.
The open plan living area has large picture windows which lead out onto a sunny terrace. The sitting area has a large, open stone fireplace, perfect for warming up after a busy day on the ski slopes of Val d'Isere and Tignes. Chalet Black Pearl also has luxurious extras like a private cinema room and a spa and wellness suite with an indoor swimming pool and hammam steam room.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Indoor swimming pool with jet stream. Steam room.
- Ski room with boot heaters.
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels. Azzarro toiletries.
- Nespresso machine. Playstation 3 console.
- Cinema room. Satellite TV, Wi-Fi. Stereo. DVDs. iPod dock.
- One round trip per day between chalet and lifts.
- Level 0:
- Entrance, garage, steam room, ski room. Pool with cinema area
- Level 1:
- Dining room and living room with fireplace. Kitchen. Terrace
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Level 2:
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2020||£1,622 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 12 - 2020||£1,802 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 12 - 2020||£4,054 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 12 - 2020||£4,054 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 01 - 2021||£1,802 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 01 - 2021||£1,802 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 01 - 2021||£1,802 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 01 - 2021||£1,802 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|31 - 01 - 2021||£1,802 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 02 - 2021||£3,153 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 02 - 2021||£3,153 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 02 - 2021||£2,703 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 02 - 2021||£2,703 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2021||£2,252 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2021||£2,252 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2021||£2,252 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2021||£1,802 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 04 - 2021||£1,802 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2021||£1,622 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2021||£1,622 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Daily breakfast
- Concierge services in resort to make lunch reservations etc
- A selection of soft drinks
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Ski shuttle service (one trip per day)
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathroom toiletries
- Towels, linen, bathrobes and slippers - beds made up for guest arrival
- Champagne reception upon arrival
- Exclusive use of chalet and its facilities for 7 nights
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift