The exquisite luxury Chalet Black Pearl (sister chalet to White Pearl next door) is spread over 3 floors and is ideally situated at the entrance to Val d'Isere village. It is 10 minutes walk to the heart of the resort (or 2 minute drive) in one direction and a two minute chauffeured drive from the Funival lift of La Daille in the other. The super efficient free bus service that accesses all parts of the resort stops nearby.
Built by Philippe Capezzone, owner and designer of the 5 star Hotel Kilimandjaro in Courchevel 1850, the chalet was conceived to answer the most demanding criteria in terms of luxury and comfort. A wonderful mix of contemporary design has been combined with traditional Savoyarde stone and classic wood panelling. Beautifully finished with Andrew Martin materials and furnishings, combined with many local artifacts from the Savoie region.
Chalet Black Pearl has 5 double/twin bedrooms each with designer en-suite bathroom. The sitting area with its huge armchairs and comfortable sofas has a large open stone fireplace and is equipped with the latest flat screen LED television, Bose sound system, DVD player, Wi-Fi and i-Pod dock. Picture windows lead onto a sunny terrace and there is also an open plan dining area.
The ground floor houses a magnificent indoor swimming pool with jet stream and Hammam. Additionally there is a home cinema projector screen with DVD and Playstation 3 facilities.
Val d'Isere is widely acclaimed to be one of the top resorts in the world, with one of the best snow records in Europe. Linked with neighbouring Tignes, there are over 300km of pistes, vast areas of off piste and skiing as high as 3,000m. Val d'Isere is home to some of the Alps most luxurious chalets, offering guests a truly 1st class service with gourmet food, indoor spas, hot tubs, and state of the art entertainment systems. Val d'Isere is also home to a bevy of luxurious 5 star hotels and gourmet restaurants such as the Michelin starred La Becca.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Indoor swimming pool with jet stream. Steam room.
- Ski room with boot heaters.
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels. Azzarro toiletries.
- Nespresso machine. Playstation 3 console.
- Cinema room. Satellite TV, Wi-Fi. Stereo. DVDs. iPod dock.
- One trip morning and afternoon between chalet and lifts.
- Level 0:
- Entrance, garage, steam room, ski room. Pool with cinema area
- Level 1:
- Dining room and living room with fireplace. Kitchen. Terrace
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Level 2:
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Breakfast (7 mornings) and afternoon tea (5 days)
- Champagne and pre dinner canapés (5 evenings)
- Daily house keeping, mid week linen change, fresh flowers and newspapers
- Dinner on 5 nights plus a buffet dinner on Sunday night (arrival day). Staff afternoon/night off is Wednesday.
- A selection of soft drinks
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Driver service offering one trip to the lifts in the morning and one trip back in the afternoons
- Champagne reception upon arrival
- Dedicated service from staff (chef, hostess and manager/driver)
- Exclusive use of chalet and its facilities for 7 nights
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2019||£1,435 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|15 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|22 - 12 - 2019||£3,913 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|29 - 12 - 2019||Fully Booked|
|05 - 01 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 01 - 2020||£1,870 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 01 - 2020||£1,870 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 01 - 2020||£1,870 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|09 - 02 - 2020||£3,043 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|23 - 02 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|01 - 03 - 2020||£3,043 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|08 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|15 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|22 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|29 - 03 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|05 - 04 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|12 - 04 - 2020||£2,243 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 04 - 2020||£2,243 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Please note the ‘flights’ column above shows the UK airports that may be used (subject to availability) when the property is booked as a ‘package’ (flights, transfers, and accommodation purchased as one ATOL protected bundle) as offered by the respective tour operator.
Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant tour operator’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers, last minute ticket delivery and other tour operator charges may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift