Chalet Pure White Crystal is a stunning luxury ski chalet, situated close to the heart of St Martin de Belleville. With 320sqm of living space, the property blends traditional chalet architecture with modern living. The centre of the resort is just a few minutes walk from the chalet. The main lifts are 800m away, but there is parking space provided so you are able to bring a vehicle if you wish.
The main living area of Pure White Crystal in on the highest floor. It is a stunning open plan kitchen, living and dining room. The beautiful open fireplace sits at the centre of the room, under a suspended chimney from the vaulted ceiling, with its heavy wooden beams. Floor-to-ceiling windows frame the mountain views, and french doors lead out onto the sunny balcony.
Chalet Pure White Crystal sleeps 10 guests in 5 gorgeous en-suite bedrooms. The master double room has a separate dressing area and access to a private balcony. On the lowest level, there is a twin staff bedroom. The highlight of the property is the amazing spa area. With an indoor swimming pool sauna, Italian shower and relaxation area, there's everything you need to fully relax after a busy day of skiing. Outside on the large sun terrace is a sumptuous Nordic-bath-syle hot tub. Additionally, there is a ski storage room with boot warmers and ski racks, wine cellar, separate TV room and laundry room.
|To piste / lift||400 - 800 metres|
|To centre||100 - 200 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: indoor swimming pool, sauna, shower and relax area.
- Terrace with Nordic bath (hot tub).
- Satellite TV and DVD player.
- Nespresso machine.
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Laundry room and wine cellar. Lift to all floors.
- Level 0:
- Indoor spa area. Staff twin bedroom. Ski store. Terrace with hot tub.
- Level 1:
- TV room with comfortable sofas
- Room 1: master double. Dressing area. En-suite bath, sh & wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Level 2:
- Main entrance and garage for one vehicle
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Level 3:
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area. Large balcony
- 1 x separate guest wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2020||£1,343 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2020||£1,343 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2020||£2,222 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 12 - 2020||£3,611 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2021||£1,759 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2021||£1,380 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2021||£1,380 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2021||£1,380 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2021||£1,380 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2021||£1,852 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2021||£2,963 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 02 - 2021||£2,222 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2021||£1,852 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2021||£1,759 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 - 03 - 2021||£1,343 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2021||£1,343 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2021||£1,343 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2021||£1,343 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2021||£1,343 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Bed linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers
- Change of bed linen and towels every 3 days
- Firewood and fresh flowers
- Bathroom products in all bathrooms
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- CHEF: for up to 14 people to provide daily breakfasts and dinners (cost of food & drink paid extra)
- HOUSEKEEPER: 9.00am to 3.00pm
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift