Chalet Bugi is a gorgeous luxury ski chalet in the French resort of St Martin de Belleville. It is part of a new development in the Three Valleys resort, built close to the slopes and right next to the lift station. The development also features a number of smaller chalet apartments and new shops. Chalet Bugi is one of a select few ski-in ski-out properties in St Martin de Belleville, giving in unrivalled access to the world-class skiing available.
Chalet Bugi has been finished to the highest of luxury standards, with gorgeous fabrics, furnishings and fittings throughout the property. The chalet sleeps up to 12 guests in 6 beautiful ensuite bedrooms, a number of which have access to the balconies or terrace area. The main living space consists of a large open plan sitting and dining room on the top floor. The stunning double-height windows and vaulted wooden ceilings emphasise the beautiful views outside and flood the room with natural light. Meals will be prepared in a separate kitchen, and there is a lovely TV snug which is perfect for children or teenagers to escape to.
Downstairs, there is a large ski & boot room, perfect for keeping your equipment safe when you're not out on the slopes. There is also a small spa area with sauna and shower on this level. Outside, there is a luxurious outdoor hot tub on the west-facing terrace, perfect for enjoying the mountain sunsets after a day on the slopes.
During your stay at Chalet Bugi, you will be cared for by a professional team of staff including a trained chef, chalet host and chalet manager. There is also an in-resort driver available from 8am to 11pm as well as a daily housekeeping service. There is lift access to all floors in the property.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||100 - 200 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||Creche care only|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Outdoor hot tub and indoor sauna.
- Lift access to all floors.
- Villeroy & Boch crockery, Robert Welch cutlery etc.
- Lower Ground Floor:
- West facing terrace with hot tub
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Access to hot tub
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 4: large twn/dble. En-suite bath, sh & wc. Access to hot tub
- Ground Floor:
- Main entrance and hallway, guest wc and garages
- First Floor:
- Kitchen. Separate snug. Sitting & dining room. Huge terrace
- Second Floor:
- Room 5: master double with en-suite bath, sh & wc. Balcony (north)
- Room 6: large twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony (south)
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2020||£1,000 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|16 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|23 - 01 - 2021||£1,650 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2021||£1,650 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2021||£1,700 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2021||£3,000 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 02 - 2021||£1,800 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 - 03 - 2021||£1,850 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2021||£1,850 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2021||£1,500 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2021||£1,000 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Champagne reception on your first evening in the chalet
- Breakfast (7 mornings). There will be a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea (7 afternoons)
- Apéritifs and canapés around the fireplace (6 evenings)
- Four course dinner with carefully selected choice of premium complimentary wines followed by cheeseboard (6 nights)
- Complimentary bar (wine, sparkling wine, spirits, beers, soft drinks and mixers)
- Egyptian cotton linen, towels, bathrobes and slippers (towel change mid week)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift