Ferme du Lac Vert is a stunning luxury ski chalet in the French resort of Morzine. The property is a Savoyard farmhouse dating back to 1842, which has been renovated into a gorgeous holiday chalet. It is situated in the Montriond hamlet on the edge of Morzine, a secluded hamlet that is just a 5-minute drive from the ski lifts. Throughout the chalet, there are fantastic views of the Nantaux mountain, Morzine and the Dranse valley beyond.
Ferme du Lac Vert chalet sleeps between 20 and 28 guests in 10 rooms sleeping between 2 and 4 guests each. The chalet is staffed by a professional team, including a gourmet chef creates delicious meals from the highest quality ingredients. Guests staying in the chalet have use on the in-resort shuttle service, with 3 private vehicles.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Outdoor hot tub.
- Chalet bar.
- Wi-Fi internet connection, UK Freeview TV, DVDs, X-Box.
- In resort shuttle service in fleet of three 4WD vehicles.
- Ground Floor:
- Vache: triple (double + single). En-suite bath & shower
- Lapin: triple (3 x single beds). En-suite bath & shower
- Marmotte: twin with en-suite shower
- Loup: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- First Floor:
- Pleney: double with open plan en-suite slipper bath
- Roc d'Enfer: Four poster double. En-suite bath & shower
- Cote d'Abroz: triple (double + single). En-suite shower
- Montriond: triple (king double + single). En-suite bath & shower
- Mont Chery: triple (3 x single beds). En-suite bath & shower
- Nantaux: triple (double + single). En-suite bath & shower
- Fondulay: double. En-suite wet room shower
- Second Floor:
- Ardent: quad (king double + 2 single beds). En-suite bath
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 - 12 - 2020||£791 pp||-||-||30||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 12 - 2020||£1,374 pp||-||-||30||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|03 - 01 - 2021||£895 pp||-||-||20||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 01 - 2021||£583 pp||-||-||30||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 01 - 2021||£625 pp||-||-||30||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 01 - 2021||£985 pp||-||-||30||NO||Enquire Now|
|31 - 01 - 2021||£708 pp||-||-||30||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 02 - 2021||£1,166 pp||-||-||30||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 02 - 2021||£1,374 pp||-||-||30||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 02 - 2021||£1,249 pp||-||-||30||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|07 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 - 03 - 2021||£1,112 pp||-||-||30||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 04 - 2021||£1,166 pp||-||-||30||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2021||£985 pp||-||-||30||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2021||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- High quality chef prepared four course dinner and complimentary house wine (5 nights)
- Cooked breakfast (6 mornings) and buffet breakfast on one morning (the staff day off)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Afternoon tea (5 afternoons)
- Canapés and complimentary apéritifs including cocktails (5 evenings)
- Minibus ride into town after dinner (one way only)
- Minibus shuttle service to and from the nearest lifts (8.30 - 10.30hrs and 16.30 - 18.30hrs).
- Complimentary Cowshed toiletries, bathrobes and slippers
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift