Chalet M is one of the best luxury ski chalets in Morzine. It commands an exclusive position, with fantastic views of the slopes and mountains beyond. It is situated just a short drive from the centre of Morzine and the main ski lifts, so guests can enjoy a private location without compromising on convenience.
Chalet M sleeps between 12 and 16 guests in 5 fantastic bedrooms. There are two twin/double rooms, and two doubles, all of which has en-suite bathrooms. Room 5 has quad bunks, sleeping 4 adults or children, and also has its own en-suite bathroom. Rooms 1 to 4 all have space for an additional bed if required for larger groups. Several of the rooms have access to private or shared balconies.
The main living area is on the upper ground floor. There is a beautiful living room, with double-height ceilings and gorgeous panoramic views outside, as well as a cosy wood-burning stove. There is also a large dining area and modern kitchen. Outside on the balcony/terrace area, there is a fire-pit and luxurious hot tub.
Downstairs, there is a beautiful wine cellar, cinema room and spa area with sauna, hydrotherapy shower and private treatment/massage room. There is also a spacious ski & boot room to equipment safe.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Cinema: 3D screen, UK satellite channels & surround sound.
- Sonos music system with 6 zones throughout chalet.
- Games console with selection of games.
- Spacious ski and boot room.
- Large hot tub on the deck, sauna and treatment room.
- Driver service (08.00hrs - 22.30hrs).
- Room 1: twin/double. Walk in wardrobe. En-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Room 2: double with en-suite shower room. Shared balcony
- Room 3: double with en-suite shower room. Shared balcony
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower room. Balcony
- Room 5: quad bunks (adult size) with en-suite bathroom
- Bedrooms 1 - 4 can all take an extra bed if necessary
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 - 12 - 2021||£1,601 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 - 01 - 2022||£1,732 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2022||£1,652 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2022||£1,652 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2022||£1,761 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2022||£1,978 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2022||£1,761 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2022||£2,384 pp||£188 pp||£2,572 pp||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 03 - 2022||£1,761 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2022||£1,761 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 03 - 2022||£1,652 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2022||£1,891 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2022||£2,007 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 04 - 2022||£1,891 pp||-||-||16||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Signature cocktail with canapés (5 evenings)
- On-call driver service (typically in VW Caravelles) 08.00hrs - 22.30hrs (certain conditions apply for this service)
- Chef prepared tailored dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee and petit fours (5 nights)
- In-resort concierge service lead by your chalet manager to ensure you experience the perfect stay
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Open bar with 'fair consumption' (champagne, premium brand gins, mixers, soft drinks and luxury artisan beers)
- Premium Egyptian cotton linen, fluffy towels & bathrobes and luxury bathroom toiletries from Bamford
- Nespresso coffee machine, fresh flowers and newspapers & magazines
- Cooked breakfast served alongside a continental buffet (home-made jams and fresh bread) - 7 mornings
- Afternoon tea: charcuterie platter as well as fresh cake (7 afternoons)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift