Chalet Joux Plane is one of the most luxurious ski chalets in Morzine, France. Built just a few years ago, the property has 680sqm of living space. One side of the building is entirely glazed, offering stunning mountain views from many of the rooms. Situated on the Rue Joux Plane, it is just a few minutes chauffeured drive from the centre of the resort and the main ski lifts. Confident skiers will be able to ski off-piste from the Retours des Nants piste back to the chalet, just a short distance away from the property.
Chalet Joux Plane sleeps between 10 and 14 guests in 5 gorgeous bedrooms. All of the bedrooms are en-suite and have access to their own private balconies and terraces. The family suite has an additional quad bunk room, perfect for youngsters. The main living space consists of an amazing living room,
with lots of comfortable seating focused around a modern, central fireplace. There is also a separate dining space, a private bar, and a library area.
The luxurious extras at the chalet are almost endless. There is a spa and wellness suite, with a 20m indoor/outdoor swimming pool, sauna, gym and private treatment room. There is also a private cinema room, art gallery and children's playroom/games room. Guests enter Chalet Joux Plane through the dramatic 15m underground tunnel, which leads from the garage and ski & boot room through to the very heart of the property.
|To piste / lift||100 - 200 metres|
|To centre||200 - 400 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Indoor/outdoor heated 20 metre swimming pool.
- Spa with sauna, gym and treatment room.
- Cinema, library and chalet bar.
- Driver service with two vehicles (08.00hrs - 22.30hrs).
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite facilities
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite facilities
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite facilities
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite facilities
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite facilities
- Room 6: children's bunk bedroom
- 1 x separate bathroom
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|08 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|15 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|22 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|29 - 12 - 2023||£6,465 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 01 - 2024||£3,018 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 01 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|21 - 01 - 2024||£3,333 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 01 - 2024||£3,658 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 02 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|11 - 02 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|18 - 02 - 2024||£4,333 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|25 - 02 - 2024||£3,982 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 03 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|10 - 03 - 2024||£3,658 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 03 - 2024||£3,333 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 03 - 2024||£2,611 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 03 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|07 - 04 - 2024||£3,333 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 04 - 2024||£2,851 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Cooked breakfast served alongside a continental buffet with home-made jams and fresh bread (7 mornings)
- Chef prepared tailored dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee and petit fours (5 nights)
- Open bar with 'fair consumption' (champagne, premium brand gins, mixers, soft drinks and luxury artisan beers)
- Afternoon tea: charcuterie platter as well as fresh cake (7 afternoons)
- Signature cocktail with canapés (5 evenings)
- Premium Egyptian cotton linen, fluffy towels & bathrobes and luxury bathroom toiletries from Bamford
- Nespresso coffee machine, fresh flowers and newspapers & magazines
- On-call driver service (typically in VW Caravelles) 08.00hrs - 22.30hrs (certain conditions apply for this service)
- In-resort concierge service lead by your chalet manager to ensure you experience the perfect stay
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift