Chalet Bouquetin is a fantastic luxury ski chalet in the French resort of Morzine. The property has a peaceful location away from the centre of the resort, but guests staying at Chalet Bouqeutin benefit from an in-resort driver service, operating between 8am and 10pm every day. This makes the ski lifts and excitement of the centre of Morzine easily accessible.
The living space consists of a large, open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining room. A stunning modern stone fireplace dominates the living area, but the plentiful use of wooden beams throughout creates a sense of alpine cosiness. There is a large table which easily seats up to 12 people, and doors which lead out to the stone garden with BBQ and outdoor seating. On the lowest level of the property, there is a separate cinema room, perfect for cosying up with a movie. In the entrance hallway, there is a stunning stone-vault wine cellar with clear glass doors.
Chalet Bouqetin has 5 double bedrooms, one of which is a family suite. Three of the rooms and ensuite, and Room 4 and 5 share a bathroom. is comprised of 5 double bedrooms (one of the rooms will be a family room) and therefore caters for 11 people.
Chalet Bouqetin also has a lovely spa, with a sauna and shower room. On the balcony outside is a luxurious sunken hot tub, with fantastic views of the mountains and valley beyond.
|To piste / lift||400 - 800 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Underground cinema room.
- Sonos sound system and iPod dock.
- Sauna and shower room.
- On call driver service (Winter only).
- Sunken hot tub on the main balcony.
- Cinema room with La-Z-Boy chairs.
- Room 1: master double with en-suite bathroom and wc
- Room 2: double/twin with en-suite bathroom and wc
- Room 3: double/twin with en-suite bathroom and wc
- Room 4: double/twin that shares a shower room and wc with Room 5
- Room 5: double/twin that shares a shower room and wc with Room 4
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|03 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|17 - 04 - 2022||£895 pp||-||-||11||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- White Company toiletries and fluffy towels (mid week towel change)
- Tax de sejour is paid locally 4.20 euros per adult per night (season 2021-2022)
- Complimentary premium spirits, beers & soft drinks
- Freshly baked afternoon tea (6 afternoons)
- Champagne and canapés served before dinner (6 nights)
- 3 course dinner (to suit your taste) with paired quality complimentary wines. Followed by cheese and port (6 nights)
- Continental breakfast (7 mornings) with additional cooked breakfast and fruit smoothies (6 mornings)
- Wake up drink (hot chocolate, tea, coffee, juice)
- Chauffeur service on call each day (08:00 - 22:00hrs)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift