From the moment you walk into luxury Chalet Varappe you know that you are somewhere rather spectacular. Originally built by Mr Pomagalski (founder of the world-leading Poma lift company), much of the chalet interior is clad in the wood cleared when building the lift system in Meribel. The chalet has until now been a private home; we are delighted to be able to add it to our portfolio of very exclusive chalets.
A stand alone chalet with delightful terraces and garden offering a wonderful view of the mountains, the chalet sleeps 10 guests in supreme comfort, in 5 lovely bedrooms, each with en-suite bath or shower room. Each room has an individual style and character; making them delightful. There is an additional attic bedroom which is suitable for 2 or more small children.
The heart of the chalet is the delightful sitting room, with its beautiful stone fireplace, stunning artworks and antiques, and decorated with quintessential English charm. Surrounded by such extravagance and refinement, you can't help but feel like a treasured, personal guest.
The chalet also offers a wonderful cedar wood outdoor hot tub, a steam room, TV / games room and, of course, a large ski and boot room.
La Varappe is a six minute walk from the centre of town. However, there is also the private minibus service if you don't feel like the walk.
We think you will be absolutely charmed by this wonderful chalet.
There are 3 members of staff who live out.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Steam room and outdoor cedar wood hot tub.
- Private car parking.
- Large ski room with heated boot racks.
- TV room, DVD and CD player (extensive DVD library).
- Private minibus service.
- Wi-Fi internet access. Use of the chalet iPad.
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bathroom
- Room 2: double with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower room
- Room 4: double with en-suite bathroom, separate shower. Balcony
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bathroom. Balcony
- Room 6: twin under the eaves suitable for small children
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|20 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|27 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|03 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 - 01 - 2021||£1,661 pp||£293 pp||£1,954 pp||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 01 - 2021||£1,661 pp||£293 pp||£1,954 pp||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 01 - 2021||£2,009 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|31 - 01 - 2021||£2,009 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 02 - 2021||£2,009 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 02 - 2021||£3,843 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 02 - 2021||£2,546 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|07 - 03 - 2021||£2,083 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 - 04 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|11 - 04 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|18 - 04 - 2021||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Baby-sitting until 11pm on staff night off if required
- Concierge service
- Fresh fruit, flowers and daily newspapers
- Minibus service
- Open bar with wine, beer, spirits and mixers. Unlimited house champagne
- Hair dryers, Neal's Yard toiletries and fresh flowers in all bedrooms
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Mid week towel change
- Breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Champagne & canapés followed by 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine. Finished with coffee (6 nts)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift