Chalet Valentine is one of our favourite luxury chalet properties in Meribel. It may not be the largest or the most expensive (although it is still reassuringly pricey) but we simply love the interior style and decor which is a mixture of English country house and alpine chic. The spa facilities are also on a scale and provision that is 'just right'. Everyone enjoys a hot tub and Chalet Valentine has one of those on the terrace. There is also a sauna and a plunge pool. For bad weather days or cosy evenings in there is a cinema room and the games room is more than amply equipped (including table football table).
The location of the chalet in the exclusive Belvedere area of Meribel is also highly desirable. Close to the edge of the piste in an elevated spot with great views. There is also the driver service on hand should you want to go to the resort centre for some shopping or apres ski.
There are seven en-suite bedrooms that are all decorated to a very high standard. The large sitting room has generous ceiling height and large picture windows making the most of the fabulous views on offer.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Steam room. Terrace with barrel sauna, hot tub & plunge pool
- Cinema room with Apple TV and DVD library.
- Games room with table football. Wi-Fi throughout.
- Integrated audio system in all communal areas.
- Driver service (08.00 - 01.00hrs) when booked catered.
- Garage and laundry. Lift to all floors (except the top one).
- Ground Floor:
- Main entrance. Ski and boot room and garage
- First Floor (apartment where two members of staff live-in):
- Indoor spa: steam room and treatment room. Shower
- Cinema room with Apple TV, DVD and satellite channels
- Terrace: barrel sauna, plunge pool, hot tub and fire-pit with seating
- Room 1: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Terrace access
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Terrace
- Second Floor:
- Living & dining area. Separate snug. Separate kitchen
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Third Floor (mezzanine with card table overlooking sitting room):
- Family suite: double & sep. bunk room. Share private bath & wc
- Room 6: master double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Fourth Floor:
- Room 7: twin with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2020||£3,115 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 12 - 2020||£3,115 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 12 - 2020||£4,540 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 12 - 2020||£6,153 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 01 - 2021||£3,917 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 01 - 2021||£3,265 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 01 - 2021||£3,265 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 01 - 2021||£3,265 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|31 - 01 - 2021||£3,265 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 02 - 2021||£3,872 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 02 - 2021||£4,874 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 02 - 2021||£3,872 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 02 - 2021||£3,265 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2021||£3,265 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2021||£3,265 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2021||£3,265 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2021||£3,265 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 04 - 2021||£3,265 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2021||£3,115 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2021||£3,115 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Complimentary newspapers
- Shared daily driver service 08.30am - 1.00am
- Veuve Cliquot Champagne and aperitifs are served with canapés (6 evenings)
- Afternoon tea (6 days)
- Private ski instructor per chalet on Mondays and Tuesdays (days may vary depending on availability)
- 4 course evening meal served with choice of complimentary wine (6 nights)
- A luxury breakfast (including chef cooked specials) is served on 6 mornings
- Mid week towel change. Bathrobes, slippers and bathroom toiletries
- In-resort concierge service during your stay
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift