Chalet Trois Ours is a stunning new-build chalet with one of the best locations in Meribel. With a ski-in ski-out position on the edge of the slopes below Rond Point, the chalet is directly opposite the Adret chairlift. It is just a two-minute walk from Le Plateau, where there are a number of specialist shops and one of the best restaurants in the resort - Le Cro Magnon. From Le Plateau, it is just a short bus ride to the centre of Meribel itself.
The interior design of the chalet is exceptional, with a strong alpine feel that doesn't compromise on luxury or comfort. Spread across four floors, there is plenty of living space to be enjoyed. On the ground floor is the beautiful open-plan living and dining room, centred around a large stone fireplace. Below this is the ski room, with heated boot warmers, and access out to the slopes. Down in the basement is the private cinema room and a gym space with steam room and shower. Outside, there are a number of terrace and balcony spaces to enjoy the fantastic views. It's here you'll find the luxurious hot tub.
Chalet Trois Ours sleeps 10 to 12 guests in five excellent bedrooms, all of which are en-suite. They are all individually styled and furnished, with large beds and bathrooms stocked with Hermes toiletries. Rooms can be made up as twins or doubles depending on requirements. There is also an additional bunk room for two more guests if required.
During their stay, guests will be cared for by a brilliant team of staff, including a professionally-trained chef. They are able to organise transfers, ski passes, ski hire, ski lessons and childcare all before arrival.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Hot tub on the deck. Steam room, relax area, shower and gym.
- Satellite TV and Wi-Fi. Home cinema room.
- Complimentary bar.
- Boot room with heated ski boot racks.
- Driver service in the morning and afternoon.
- 5 x twin/doubles with en-suite facilities
- 1 x bunk bed room with en-suite facilities (best for children)
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 - 01 - 2022||£2,212 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 02 - 2022||£2,832 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 02 - 2022||£4,956 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 02 - 2022||£4,956 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|03 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|17 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Breakfast (5 days) consists of pretty much anything you can think of. Continental self-serve breakfast 2 mornings
- Afternoon tea with fresh bread & jams, and a baked cake (6 days)
- Childrens' high tea is served at six o'clock (5 evenings)
- Drinks and canapés before dinner (5 evenings)
- Delicious 4 course dinners with unlimited complimentary house wine (5 nights)
- After dinner coffee and digestif (5 nights)
- Bathrobes, daily newspapers and chocolate bars for the slopes
- Champagne reception. Unlimited beers and soft drinks
- Shared minibus service (08.00-11.00 and 16.30-20.00hrs)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift