Chalet Pont du Cam is a beautiful luxury ski chalet in Meribel. It has an excellent position close to the Doron piste, making access to the ski area and lift stations quick and easy. It is also just a few minutes walk from the bars and restaurants available in Meribel 1600. Built using traditional building techniques, the property is beautifully decorated and offers guests a real taste of alpine living, without compromising on style or luxury.
Chalet Pont du Cam has an amazing 450sqm of living space, for between 14 and 15 guests. There are seven excellently-sized bedrooms, all of which have their own en-suite bathrooms and can be made up as twins or doubles. Individually styled, decorated and named, the rooms are finished to the highest luxury standard. All rooms have access to a balcony. There is a smaller additional bedroom, perfect for a nanny or other staff member.
The main living room is a large living and dining room at the heart of the property. The stunning, glass-fronted fireplace adds a cosy and relaxing feel, and there is plenty of comfortable seating including a large, L-shaped sofa. Outside, the sunny balcony has gorgeous views of the Meribel Valley. Luxury extras include the hot tub on the terrace, the fully-equipped gym space, and a steam room with fragrance system, music speaks, heated seating and a shower area. There is also a TV room with a large cinema screen and bar area.
Chalet Pont du Cam was formerly known as Chalet Cardamines.
|To piste / lift||200 - 400 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Large flat screen TV (UK channels). DVD, XBox and PS4.
- 8 seat hot tub on the terrace. Pool table and bar area.
- Steam room and gym with rowing machine. Massage room.
- Wi-Fi internet connection.
- Large ski and boot room.
- Driver service (08.00hrs - 22.30hrs).
- 2nd Floor:
- Queens: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Emmanuel: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Trinity: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Magdalene: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Pembroke: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- 3rd Floor:
- Kings: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Fitzwilliam: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- All bedrooms: flat screen TV (UK channels), Wi-Fi & USB points
- There is a small 8th bedroom suitable for staff
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 - 12 - 2020||£1,845 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|20 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|27 - 12 - 2020||£3,036 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 01 - 2021||£2,017 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 01 - 2021||£1,911 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|24 - 01 - 2021||£2,083 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|31 - 01 - 2021||£2,083 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|14 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 - 02 - 2021||£2,083 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2021||£2,083 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 - 03 - 2021||£1,911 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2021||£2,308 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 04 - 2021||£2,308 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2021||£2,083 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2021||£1,779 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Premium Egyptian cotton linen, fluffy towels & bathrobes and luxury bathroom toiletries from Bamford
- Open bar with 'fair consumption' (champagne, premium brand gins, mixers, soft drinks and luxury artisan beers)
- Chef prepared tailored dinners with complimentary wine, followed by coffee and petit fours (5 nights)
- Nespresso coffee machine, fresh flowers and newspapers & magazines
- Signature cocktail with canapés (5 evenings)
- Afternoon tea: charcuterie platter as well as fresh cake (7 afternoons)
- Cooked breakfast served alongside a continental buffet (home-made jams and fresh bread) - 7 mornings
- On-call driver service (typically in VW Caravelles) 08.00hrs - 22.30hrs (certain conditions apply for this service)
- In-resort concierge service lead by your chalet manager to ensure you experience the perfect stay
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift