Chalet Mont Tremblant is undoubtedly one of the most exclusive luxury ski chalets in Meribel. Situated in its own grounds, with exceptional views of the mountains, Mont Tremblant is in the heart of the resort, just a few minutes' walk from the town centre. Guests can also enjoy the chauffeur service which is available from 8am to 10pm every day.
In total, there is an amazing 600sqm of living space inside the property. The sitting room, dining room and kitchen make up the ground floor. All three rooms are vast, with stunning mountain views and cosy open fireplaces. The interior design is a perfect blend of modern furnishings, state-of-the-art technology and alpine charm. There is plentiful use of traditional building materials throughout, including stone walls and vaulted wooden ceilings. There is also a games room with bar, cinema screen and pool table as well as a children's playroom, with TV and Nintendo Wii. There is also an office space with a Mac.
The outside terrace area is the real highlight of the property. There are a number of cosy sitting areas, as well as a large hot tub. The heated infinity pool is one of only a handful of private outdoor swimming pools in Meribel that can be used in winter. At 8m x 4.5m and 1.2m deep, it is suitable for those looking to swim or relax.
Chalet Mont Tremblant sleeps between 12 and 14 guests in luxurious comfort. There are five spacious rooms which can be configured as twins or doubles as needed, and each has its own en-suite bath and shower room. The master bedroom takes up the entire first floor. It has stunning double-height windows and gorgeous views which lead on to the private balcony. It also has a large bathroom with walk-in shower and whirlpool bath. Each bedroom has been individually styled, furnished and finished to the highest of modern luxury standards.
The large ski room has plenty of storage space, including heated boot warmers and ski racks. There is parking available for 2 cars.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Apple TVs, DVD and stereo. Wi-Fi. iPod docking station.
- Children's playroom with TV and Nintento Wii.
- Minibus shuttle service. Undercover car parking for 2 cars.
- Heated ski boot rack.
- Office space with Apple Mac.
- Outdoor large hot tub and infinity swimming pool.
- Room 1: master double. En-suite whirlpool bath & wc. Balcony
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 6: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|04 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|11 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|15 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|22 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|29 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|05 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|12 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|19 - 02 - 2023||£6,125 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 02 - 2023||£4,917 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|12 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|19 - 03 - 2023||£4,917 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 03 - 2023||£4,917 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 04 - 2023||£4,917 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 04 - 2023||£4,300 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 04 - 2023||£4,300 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Chalet manager and host(s) to serve meals and provide a concierge service
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Driver service (VW Caravelle or similar) operating between the hours 08.30hrs - 01.00hrs
- Concierge service for booking activities, restaurants etc.
- Daily cleaning is provided by our housekeepers
- Services of highly qualified chef for breakfast, afternoon tea & 4 course dinner (6 nights). Food & beverages charged extra
- Selection of wines are available from a renowned supplier (all drinks are charged extra)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift