Chalet Le Grenier is stunning luxury ski chalet in the French resort of Meribel. It has an enviable location just 50m from the Morel chairlift, and an almost ski-in ski-out location close to the Hulotte piste. The gorgeous views can be enjoyed from the huge terrace and multiple balconies.
A new-build property, Chalet Le Grenier perfectly combines modern design with alpine charm to create a truly luxurious hideaway. Altogether, there is 550sqm of living space to be enjoyed by up to 10 guests. The vast open-plan living and dining room sits under a gorgeous vaulted ceiling, with thick wooden beams. The spaces are separated by a beautiful dual-aspect stone fireplace, which creates a cosy yet grand atmosphere. Large floor-to-ceiling windows make the most of the breath-taking mountain views outside. There is also a separate TV room, a games room with pool table, library and wine cellar to be enjoyed. The large spa area is a highlight of the property. There is a large sunken hot tub, sauna, private massage/treatment room and spa shower, as well as a modern and well-equipped gym space.
There are five spacious bedrooms, each with their own en-suite bathroom with bath and shower. All of the rooms are individually designed and have direct access to a balcony or terrace area. There are two master bedrooms and three further guest bedrooms, which can be made up as twin or double rooms.
Chalet Le Grenier also has parking available for up to 6 vehicles. There is lift access to all floors.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa with sunken Jacuzzi spa, sauna, gym, massage room.
- Lift accessing all floors. Parking for 6 cars.
- Separate TV/family room. Huge terrace.
- Playstation, Sonos & Apple TV. Wi-Fi throughout.
- Games room on upper floor with pool table and 55" TV.
- Ski and boot room. Laundry room.
- Main bedroom level (-1):
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 2: double with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc.
- Lower level (-2):
- Gym, Jacuzzi spa, sauna, shower room and massage room.
- Also on this level is a laundry room and staff apartment.
- Room 5: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Terrace
- Room 6: double/twin with en-suite bath, shower and wc. Terrace
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|20 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|27 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|03 - 01 - 2021||£2,130 pp||£532 pp||£2,662 pp||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 01 - 2021||£1,973 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|24 - 01 - 2021||£1,973 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|31 - 01 - 2021||£2,639 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 02 - 2021||£2,639 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 02 - 2021||£4,514 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|28 - 02 - 2021||£2,517 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2021||£2,517 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2021||£2,309 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2021||£2,170 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2021||£2,309 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 04 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|11 - 04 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|18 - 04 - 2021||£1,453 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Daily fresh breakfast (continental style): pastries, fruit, cereals, cold meats & cheeses, yoghurts and preserves
- Dedicated chalet assistant provides daily contactless cleaning & preparation, implementing COVID safety policies
- Travel within the resort will be provided via a pre-booked professional chauffeur-driven service
- Perrier-Jouët Champagne, an open bar stocked with beers, premium spirits and soft drinks
- Bar snacks, and range of selected chateau bottled house wines are available
- Your personal chalet manager will arrange evening restaurant bookings or delivery from your favourite restaurant
- Where possible a non-contact style of service is provided in the chalet
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift