Chalet Lapin Blanc is one of the finest luxury ski chalets in Meribel. With ski-in ski-out access from the bottom of the Georges Mauduit piste, the property is just metres from the main lift hub and ski school meeting points, giving it a rare and enviable position in resort. This central location means it is also just a short walk to all the bars, shops and restaurants of Meribel. Located on the eastern side of the Meribel valley, the chalet has stunning views towards Tougnette.
Spread over four floors, Chalet Lapin Blanc has over 460sqm of living space to be enjoying. The chalet sleeps between 14 and 15 guests in seven spacious bedrooms. Six of these rooms can be configured as twins or doubles, and there is one fixed super king room. All have en-suite bathrooms. Four children can sleep in the children's playroom, and it is also possible to add extra beds to some rooms if required. The flexible bedroom arrangements make this chalet ideal for family groups.
The main living space can be found on the second floor, with a vast open-plan living and dining room. At the centre is a cosy open fireplace, which adds a real alpine feel to the room. There is plenty of seating around the large dining table for all guests to enjoy meals together. The living room has a dramatic double-height ceiling, which opens onto the mezzanine above. Large, south-facing windows frame the gorgeous mountain views. French windows lead out to the sun terrace, where you can find the luxurious outdoor hot tub. Downstairs, there is a large ski storage room with boot and glove warmers, as well as the playroom/cinema, sauna and garage.
Chalet Lapin Blanc is operated by an excellent chalet company that specialises in Meribel. This means you can expect an extremely high standard of service, by a professionally trained team who are truly passionate about the resort they work in.
|To piste / lift||Ski-in / ski-out|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Outdoor hot tub. Sauna.
- Sky sports in sitting room & cinema (Russian channels).
- Heated ski and boot room. Games room.
- Wi-Fi internet connection and use of the chalet iPad.
- Flat screen TV in each bedroom.
- Minibus service for guests.
- 1 x master double with en-suite bathroom
- 6 x large super king / twins with en-suite facilities
- 4 children can sleep in the play room
- Some of the bedrooms can also take an extra child bed
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|16 - 01 - 2022||£2,561 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 01 - 2022||£2,691 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 03 - 2022||£2,904 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 - 04 - 2022||£2,561 pp||-||-||15||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Open bar with wine, beer, spirits and mixers. Unlimited house champagne
- Minibus service
- Concierge service
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Hairdryers, Neal's Yard toiletries and fresh flowers in all bedrooms
- Mid week towel change
- Baby-sitting until 11pm on staff night off if required
- Fresh fruit, flowers and daily newspapers
- Breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Champagne & canapés followed by 4 course evening meal with complimentary wine. Finished with coffee (6 nts)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift