Chalet Ferme De Mon Grandpere is a large, luxury ski chalet in the French resort of Meribel, in the Mussillon neighbourhood. It has recently been renovated to add an extra 300sqm of living space, and it now sleeps up to 16 guests in supreme comfort. It is situated just a few hundred metres from O'Sullivans bar (formerly Dicks Tea Bar) and a bus stop for the free and efficient in-resort shuttle service. The chalet is just a short walk from the centre of Meribel. However, guests will also have the use of an in-resort driver service during their stay, should it be required.
There are seven double en-suite bedrooms, and two family suites with additional bunk beds for children. A number of the rooms have access to a terrace or balcony space. All of the rooms are individually decorated and finished to the highest luxury standards. The rooms are split between two 'wings', connected only via the living area on the lower floor, offering great flexibility for large family groups looking for extra privacy.
The interior design of Chalet Ferme De Mon Grandpere combines luxury with traditional alpine charm, with lots of natural wood and stone finishes. Many of the rooms have thick wooden beams and vaulted ceilings. The property has many fantastic extras, including a cinema room and separate games room with billiards and table football. There is also a large spa area, with indoor swimming pool, steam room, sauna, hot tub, private massage room and relaxation area. Additionally, guests will have the use of a large ski room with boot warmers.
|To piste / lift||400 - 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Cable TV with English channels & sound system.
- Spa: swimming pool, steam room, massage, Jacuzzi & relax.
- Dedicated cinema room.
- Games room with billiards and table football table.
- In resort driver service.
- Ski room with boot warmers.
- Level -1:
- Swimming pool, hammam, massage, Jacuzzi, relax & games room
- Level 0:
- Cinema, games room, kitchen, dining room & sitting room. Lift
- Level +1:
- Room 1: double with en-suite bath and wc. Terrace
- Room 2: suite (double + sep bunks). En-suite bath & wc. Balcony
- Room 4: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 5: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 6: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 7: double with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 8: double + sitting room with sofa bed. En-suite bath & wc
- Level +2:
- Room 3a: large double with dressing area. En-suite bath & wc
- Room 3b: children's bunk room (shares bathroom with Room 3a)
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2021||£1,087 pp||-||-||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 12 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2021||£3,152 pp||-||-||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2022||£1,522 pp||-||-||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|23 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|30 - 01 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|13 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 02 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|06 - 03 - 2022||£1,576 pp||-||-||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|20 - 03 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|27 - 03 - 2022||£1,467 pp||-||-||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 04 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|10 - 04 - 2022||£1,087 pp||-||-||18||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2022||£978 pp||-||-||18||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Chef prepared dinner on 6 nights. Please note that the cost of food and beverages is charged extra locally
- Daily house cleaning. Daily preparation of fire and fireplace. Tea, coffee and soft drinks open bar
- Champagne and canapés reception
- Beds are made up for guests arrival. Towels (hand, face and bath) bath robe and slippers are provided
- Full breakfast is served daily
- Welcome products in the bathroom. Towel and linen change mid week
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Local tourist tax is paid locally
- 9 seat VW Caravelle with chauffeur for transportation within Meribel
- Please note that a refundable 5,000 euros decurity deposit is taken before guests arrive in resort
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift