Chalet Chopine is a charming ski chalet in Meribel, located in the Dou du Pont enclave. This fantastic position means it is just a 5-minute walk to the centre of Meribel resort. Built using traditional methods, the property has 300sqm of living space for up to 10 guests. Situated close to the piste, it has an almost ski-in ski-out location. There is also a private minibus service available, so accessing the main lifts is quick and convenient.
Chalet Chopine has a gorgeous open plan living and dining room, which also opens on to the kitchen. There is also a separate cinema room, along with a spa area with sauna and hammam steam room. Chalet Chopine has five lovely bedrooms, four of which can be made up as twins or doubles and two of which are suitable for cots.
During your stay, you will be cared for by a brilliant team of experienced and professionally trained staff. There is also a ski locker with heated boot warmers, ideal for storing equipment when you're off the slopes.
|To piste / lift||100 - 200 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa area with sauna and hammam.
- Home cinema.
- Computer facilities and Wi-Fi.
- Satellite TV.
- On tap champage.
- Private resort minibus service.
- Room 1: raised double with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 2: twin/double with private shower and wc.
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc.
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc.
- 2 of the rooms are suitable for cots.
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|20 - 12 - 2020||£1,995 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|03 - 01 - 2021||£1,795 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 01 - 2021||£1,345 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 01 - 2021||£1,345 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 01 - 2021||£1,495 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|31 - 01 - 2021||£1,795 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 02 - 2021||£1,795 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 - 02 - 2021||£1,795 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 02 - 2021||£1,795 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2021||£1,695 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2021||£1,595 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2021||£1,345 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 - 04 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|11 - 04 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|18 - 04 - 2021||£1,175 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- White Company toiletries and fluffy towels (mid week towel change)
- Complimentary premium spirits, beers & soft drinks
- Chauffeur service on call each day (08:00 - 22.00hrs)
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Champagne and canapés served before dinner (6 nights)
- Freshly baked afternoon tea (6 afternoons)
- 3 course dinner (to suit your taste) with choice of reserve quality complimentary wines. Followed by cheese and port (6 nights)
- Wake up drink (hot chocolate, tea, coffee, juice)
- Continental breakfast (7 mornings) with additional cooked breakfast and fruit smoothies (6 mornings)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift