Chalet Chez Menor is a stunning luxury ski chalet in the Three Valleys resort of Meribel. Situated on the Impasse de la Petite Pia, the property has some of the best views in the resort. The centre of Meribel is less than 10 minutes walk from the chalet, and the free bus shuttle service stops close to the door, so accessing the Chaudanne lift hub is quick and convenient.
Spread over three floors, Chalet Chez Menor sleeps between 12 and 14 guests in supreme comfort. There are six en-suite bedrooms, all furnished to the highest luxury standards. There are five doubles and a quad bunk room. The main living areas of the property are fantastic. There is a bright and airy lounge on the first floor, with vast windows framing the beautiful views. A large open fireplace adds a cosy atmosphere and offers the perfect spot to cosy up in front of the TV with its cinema-quality sound system. Overall, there is an amazing 330sqm of living space along with 800sqm of garden space.
On the lowest level, Chalet Chez Menor has an excellent sized swimming pool which extends into the garden area. The pool room is flooded with natural light and has a relaxation area as well as a great sound system. West-facing, it is the perfect spot to enjoy the afternoon sun. On the terrace outside, you can find the cedar hot tub and the luxurious outdoor barrel sauna.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Freeview TV with high quality sound system.
- Chauffeur service in and around resort 3 hours per day.
- Fondue and raclette set for traditional dinners.
- Free Wi-Fi. Large terrace.
- Indoor pool (sound system). Outdoor cedar hot tub & sauna.
- Boot heater. Laundry facilities with washing/dryer machine.
- Garden Level:
- Indoor swimming pool.
- Outdoor sauna in the garden.
- Room 1: quad bunk room with en-suite bath & wc. Terrace
- Room 2: twin/double (180 x 200) with en-suite bath & wc. Terrace
- Room 3: double (180 x 200) with en-suite bath & wc. Terrace
- Room 4: double (180 x 200) with en-suite shower & wc. Terrace
- Middle Floor:
- Main entrance. Sitting, dining and kitchen area
- Large balcony with cedar hot tub
- Top Floor:
- Room 5: twin/double (160 x 200) with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 6: double (180 x 200) with fireplace. En-suite shower & wc
- Room 7: staff room (concierge) with separate external entrance
- This is in the old garage now converted - so separate from chalet
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|09 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|16 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|23 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|30 - 12 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|06 - 01 - 2024||£2,437 pp||£610 pp||£3,047 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 01 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|20 - 01 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|27 - 01 - 2024||£2,176 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 02 - 2024||£2,590 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 02 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|17 - 02 - 2024||£3,046 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 02 - 2024||£2,590 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 03 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|09 - 03 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|16 - 03 - 2024||£2,176 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|23 - 03 - 2024||Fully Booked|
|30 - 03 - 2024||£2,590 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 04 - 2024||£2,072 pp||£518 pp||£2,590 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|13 - 04 - 2024||£1,959 pp||£217 pp||£2,176 pp||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- 'Meet and greet' at the chalet with champagne and fresh flowers in the chalet
- Beds made up for guests' arrival with luxury cotton sheets
- Daily housekeeping (5 hours per day) and mid-week towel and bed linen change
- Luxury towels, bathrobes and slippers. Luxury toiletries in each bathroom and hair dryers in each bedroom
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Afternoon tea served daily
- Chef prepared dinner (7 nights). Cost of food & beverages not included. Full menu consultation before arrival
- Dedicated service from a professional resident Concierge (8.50 hours per day)
- Driver service in and around resort (operates 1 hour morning, 1 hour lunchtime and 1 hour afternoon)
- Breakfast served from 7.30am to 9.30am on 7 mornings
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift