Chalet Lightbowne is one of the premier luxury ski chalets in Meribel. Newly built just a few years ago in the Musillon neighbourhood, it offers its guests the highest quality of modern accommodation. Guests staying at the chalet will benefit from the use of an on-call driver service during their holiday, available between 8am and 10pm daily.
Chalet Lightbowne sleeps between 12 and 14 guests, and has a total of 400sqm of living space. Spread over four floors, the property is extremely spacious. The interior design perfectly blends traditional chalet features, like wooden beams and stone fireplaces, with the very best of contemporary furnishings. The vast living and dining room open on the gorgeous south-facing terrace, where you can enjoy the beautiful mountain views. There is also a beautiful library room with its own TV. On the lowest level, there is a fantastic spa and wellness suite, with a relaxation area, indoor sauna, sunken hot tub and private massage/treatment room. There is also a ski room with boot warmers, perfect for storing equipment.
There are five lovely bedrooms, all of which are en-suite. Two of these are fixed doubles with balcony access, and three are twin/double rooms which can be made up as either depending on requirements. There is also a large family suite, with adjoining double and twin rooms and private bathroom facilities.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: sauna, large indoor hot tub (9 sq metres). Relax area.
- Massage and treatment room in the spa area.
- Library area with TV. On call driver service (8am - 10.30pm)
- Large sitting room area with audio visual equipment.
- Ski and boot room with ski boot heaters.
- Wi-Fi internet connection throughout property.
- Ground Floor (main entrance):
- Spa: sauna, hot tub, relax area, showers & wc. Ski & boot room
- First Floor:
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining room. Library. Large terrace
- Second Floor:
- Suite 1: double with open bath. En-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Suite 2: double with open bath. En-suite shower & wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Third Floor:
- Suite 4: twin/double with open bath. En-suite shower & wc
- Suite 5: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Suite 6: double with open bath. Twin bedroom. Shared shower & wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|20 - 12 - 2020||£2,496 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 12 - 2020||£3,675 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 01 - 2021||£2,000 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 01 - 2021||£1,833 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 01 - 2021||£1,875 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 01 - 2021||£2,000 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|31 - 01 - 2021||£2,413 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 02 - 2021||£2,625 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|21 - 02 - 2021||£2,625 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 02 - 2021||£2,413 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2021||£2,042 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2021||£2,042 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2021||£1,917 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|04 - 04 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|11 - 04 - 2021||£1,313 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2021||£1,250 pp||-||-||14||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Wake up drink (hot chocolate, tea, coffee, juice)
- Continental breakfast (7 mornings) with additional cooked breakfast and fruit smoothies (6 mornings)
- Freshly baked afternoon tea (6 afternoons)
- Champagne and canapés served before dinner (6 nights)
- 3 course dinner (to suit your taste) with choice of reserve quality complimentary wines. Followed by cheese and port (6 nights)
- White Company toiletries and fluffy towels (mid week towel change)
- Complimentary premium spirits, beers & soft drinks
- On call driver service on call each day (08:00 - 22.30hrs)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift