Chalet Les Voutes is a gorgeous luxury ski chalet in a recently renovated barn conversion. Situated in the village of Le Raffort, it has a quiet and peaceful location just outside the main resort of Meribel. The Olympe Gondola is just 200m away, giving the chalet excellent access to the ski area, and confident skiers will be able to ski back almost to the chalet door via the Le Raffort run. There is also a free and efficient bus service that can take guests into the centre of Meribel.
Chalet Les Voutes has 340sqm of living space spread over four floors. The design of the chalet is a modern and stylish take on traditional alpine chalet interiors, with lots of wood, stone and traditional materials mixed with high-quality furnishings. There is a large, open-plan living and dining room with plenty of space for everyone to relax, as well as a fully-equipped modern kitchen. Outside, there is a fantastic sun terrace with a luxurious hot tub. On the ground floor, there is a TV room, bar, pool table and games room to keep you entertained.
Chalet Les Voutes sleeps up to 10 guests in five lovely bedrooms, all of which are en-suite. There is a fixed twin room, a fixed double room and two rooms which can be made up as twins or doubles. The master suite is located on the top floor of the chalet, with access to its own balcony. The twin/double rooms also have balcony access on the lower floors.
|To piste / lift||100 - 200 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- TV with Apple TV and Wi-Fi internet connection.
- SONOS sound system.
- Parking space.
- Ski locker with boots heater.
- Games room with bar, pool table and large flat screen TV.
- Outdoor Jacuzzi on the terrace
- Level 0:
- Leisure area: Bar, outdoor Jacuzzi, lounge area with TV
- Room 1: twin, en-suite shower and wc. Office
- Level 1:
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite bath and wc. Balcony
- Room 4: double with en-suite shower and wc
- Level 2:
- Living and main dining area, kitchen with dining area. Terrace
- Level 3:
- Relaxation area with open bath and separate wc. Balcony
- Room 5: master double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|12 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|14 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|21 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|28 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|04 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|11 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|18 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|25 - 02 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|04 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|11 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|18 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|25 - 03 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|01 - 04 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|08 - 04 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|15 - 04 - 2023||£604 pp||-||-||10||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Welcome basket
- Reception in the building
- Firewood provided
- Bathroom products in all bathrooms
- End of stay cleaning
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift