Chalet Fontany is a gorgeous ski chalet in Meribel Village. Situated just 50m from the slopes and the main lifts, it has a fantastic, convenient location. Ideal for groups of families, the property is a cosy alpine home-from-home.
The main living area is found on the highest level of the chalet. There is a large, open-plan living and dining room under a stunning vaulted ceiling with thick, wooden beams. Floor-to-ceiling windows look out across the balcony to the beautiful mountain views beyond. The modern kitchen is fully-equipped with high-end appliances including a double American-style fridge. A cosy, separate TV room is the ideal place for children or teenagers to escape to. On the lowest level of the property, there is a lovely spa area with sauna, hot tub and shower. There is an additional hot tub on the terrace.
Chalet Fontany sleeps between 10 and 12 guests in six comfortable bedrooms. There are three double rooms, including the master suite, a twin room, a bunk room and a family room, providing a great range of flexibility in rooming arrangements. The three double rooms are all en-suite and have access to a balcony.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||Under 100 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Very good|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Spa: Italian style shower, indoor hot tub and sauna.
- Sky TV, Blu-ray player.
- Wi-Fi Internet connection.
- Car parking space and fully equipped laundry room.
- TV lounge and terrace with hot tub.
- Ski room and ski boots heater.
- Level 0:
- Spa area: sauna, hot tub and Italian style shower
- Room 1: twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 2: bunk bed room (sleeps 2)
- Room 3: 2 x dbles (sleep upto 4) with 2 x sgle bunks above (sleep 2)
- Lounge area with TV and sofas attached to Room 3.
- 1 x separate wc next to spa area
- Level 1:
- Room 4: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 5: double with en-suite shower and wc. Balcony
- Room 6: master double with en-suite shower, bath and wc. Balcony
- Level 2:
- Open plan kitchen, dining table, TV lounge with fireplace and terrace
- 1 x laundry room
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|05 - 12 - 2020||£880 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2020||£2,111 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 01 - 2021||£1,065 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|16 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|23 - 01 - 2021||£917 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|30 - 01 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|06 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 - 02 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 - 02 - 2021||£1,472 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 02 - 2021||£1,259 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|06 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|13 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|20 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|27 - 03 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|03 - 04 - 2021||Fully Booked|
|10 - 04 - 2021||£880 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 04 - 2021||£880 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Resort taxes are not included and paid for locally
- Bed linen and towels
- Bathroom products and hair dryers in all bathrooms
- Beds made up for guests' arrival
- Firewood provided
- Daily cleaning
- Reception at the chalet
- Baby equipment available upon request (baby cot and highchair)
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift