Chalet Caro is one of the most luxurious self-catered chalets in Meribel. Finished in 2017, Chalet Caro has an enviable position less than 10 minutes walk from the centre of town, and close to the supermarket, charcuterie and fromagerie. The free local bus service stops directly outside the chalet, making all the main areas of resort easily accessible including the Altiport, the resort centre, the main lift hub and the neighbouring villages of Mottaret and Meribel Village.
The interior design of Chalet Caro is stylish and elegant. With plentiful use of minimal, Scandinavian style furniture and natural wood and stone finishes, the property has a real sense of alpine charm without compromising on cosiness and comfort. Spread across 3 floors, there is lots of space for up to 8 guests. The main living area can be found on the 2nd floor. There is a large, open-plan Bulthaup kitchen which is fully equipped with ultra-modern appliances, as well as a spacious dining table. Outside, there is a lovely terrace area with luxurious hot tub. The main entrance can be found on the lower level, along with the ski store and the bright and airy living room.
Chalet Caro has four gorgeous bedrooms. Three have en-suite shower rooms and one has an en-suite with free standing bath. Most of the bedrooms are on the lowest floor, and two have access to the lovely garden area.
Chalet Caro is sold on a self-catered basis, with daily housekeeping and a continental breakfast served on 6 days. However, if you would like the service of a chef for the week, this can be arranged at an additional cost. Please enquire for further details.
|To piste / lift||More than 800 metres|
|To centre||400 - 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- South facing terrace with hot tub.
- Home cinema system with UK Freesat & DVD player.
- Wi-Fi throughout. UK Freesat TV, and DVD player. Spotify.
- Nespresso machine. Chromecast TV & Chromecast audio.
- Parking for 2 cars and 1 space in garage.
- Boot and glove warmers in ski store room.
- Lower Level:
- Room 1: king double/twin with en-suite bath and wc
- Room 2: king double/twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 3: king double/twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Middle Level:
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area. Terrace with hot tub
- Room 4: king double/twin with en-suite shower and wc
- Upper Level:
- Entrance hall, living area with TV and fireplace. Ski & boot room
- 1 x guest wc
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|06 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|13 - 12 - 2020||Fully Booked|
|20 - 12 - 2020||£1,620 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|27 - 12 - 2020||£1,997 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|03 - 01 - 2021||£787 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|10 - 01 - 2021||£787 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|17 - 01 - 2021||£787 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|24 - 01 - 2021||£787 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|31 - 01 - 2021||£1,157 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 02 - 2021||£1,447 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 02 - 2021||£1,678 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 02 - 2021||£1,447 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 02 - 2021||£1,157 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|07 - 03 - 2021||£1,157 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|14 - 03 - 2021||£1,157 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|21 - 03 - 2021||£1,157 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|28 - 03 - 2021||£1,244 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|04 - 04 - 2021||£1,157 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|11 - 04 - 2021||£1,157 pp||-||-||8||NO||Enquire Now|
|18 - 04 - 2021||Fully Booked|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Chalet Host to look after you throughout your stay
- Continental breakfast and daily cleaning on 6 days of the week
- Welcome pack for your holiday essentials at the beginning of your stay
- Bathrobes, towels and bed linen
- Toiletries and hair dryers provided
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the chalet
- Housekeeping service to freshen up the chalet (note that this only 1 hour a day)
- Alpine Answers' CONCIERGE SERVICE (whole chalet bookings only) help with ski hire and lesson bookings
- Please note that a refundable damage deposit is to be paid before arrival of 1,500 euros
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift