Chalet Alpaca is a stunning luxury ski property in Meribel, France. Situated on the Routes des Chalets, the property has a central location less than 100m from the Doron piste, with the Rond Point also close by. With an elevated position above the resort, the chalet benefits from stunning views of the Meribel Valley.
Spread across 4 floors, Chalet Alpaca has an amazing 650sqm of living space for up to 14 guests, making it arguably one of the largest and most luxurious properties in Meribel. There are three double/twin rooms, which can be configured as either depending on requirements. There is a further king bedroom, and a large master suite with a private balcony, en-suite bathroom and separate dressing area. Finally, there is a spacious quad room with two sets of bunks, ideal for children. All the bedrooms are en-suite, except for the bunk room which has a private bathroom.
The huge open plan living and dining room has large, floor-to-ceiling windows which look out across the terrace. Upstairs, there is a separate seating area with fireplace. Outside on the terrace, there is a large outdoor heated swimming pool, copper hot tub and fire pit with seating.
Chalet Alpaca also has extensive luxurious extras, including a large spa and wellness suite with steam room, sauna and private treatment room. Additionally, the chalet has a gym, climbing room and games/cinema room, with a large projector screen, pool table and pinball machine. Guests can store their equipment in the ski room, which has heated boot warmers.
|To piste / lift||Under 100 metres|
|To centre||More than 800 metres|
|Bathroom ratio||Fully ensuite|
|Childcare||No child care available|
|Travel options||No travel included|
- Outdoor swimming pool and copper hot tub.
- Indoor spa with steam room, sauna and shower.
- Cinema room, library, bar and gym. Climbing wall room.
- Games room with pool table and vinatge pinball game.
- Sonos sound, Apple TV & Wi-Fi throughout. Driver service.
- Large garage under property for several vehicles.
- Lower Ground:
- Gym, utility room, laundry room, separate staff flat & large garage
- Upper Ground Floor:
- Spa & treatment room, cinema, climbing room. Games room. Ski store
- Room 1: quad with two sets of bunk beds. Private bath and wc
- Room 2: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- First Floor:
- Living area, dining area. Kitchen. Large terrace with pool & hot tub
- Room 3: twin/double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 4: king double with en-suite shower and wc
- Room 5: twin/double with en-suite bath, shower and wc
- Second Floor:
- Second living area with fireplace, library and office
- Room 6: master double suite. Dressing area. Bath, shower & wc. Balc.
Weekly per person
|Departure||Current Price||Saving||Standard Price||Beds||Flights|
|04 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|11 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|19 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|26 - 12 - 2022||Fully Booked|
|02 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|09 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|15 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|22 - 01 - 2023||Fully Booked|
|29 - 01 - 2023||£5,127 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 02 - 2023||£5,127 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 02 - 2023||£6,986 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 02 - 2023||£6,369 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 02 - 2023||£6,369 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|05 - 03 - 2023||£5,127 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|12 - 03 - 2023||£5,127 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|19 - 03 - 2023||£5,127 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|26 - 03 - 2023||£5,127 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|02 - 04 - 2023||£5,127 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|09 - 04 - 2023||£4,480 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
|16 - 04 - 2023||£4,480 pp||-||-||12||NO||Enquire Now|
Prices per person for 7 nights (based on two people sharing a bedroom). Prices and availability are subject to change. The price of your holiday can only be confirmed at time of booking. Bookings are subject to the relevant accommodation provider’s terms and conditions. Supplements for rooms, flights, transfers and other services may apply. Please contact our team for a full price.
Included In The Price
- Services of highly qualified chef for breakfast, afternoon tea & 4 course dinner (6 nights). Food & beverages charged extra
- Selection of wines are available from a renowned supplier (all drinks are charged extra)
- Driver service (VW Caravelle or similar) operating between the hours 08.30hrs - 01.00hrs
- Chalet manager and host(s) to serve meals and provide a concierge service
- Daily cleaning is provided by our housekeepers
- Concierge service for booking activities, restaurants etc.
- Alpine Answers CONCIERGE SERVICE - assistance with booking lessons, equipment hire & travel
- Cable Car
- Chair lift
- Drag lift